The First Encounter
1. Who is the author of <i>Hatter Fox</i>?
(a) Marilyn Hewlett.
(b) Marilyn Harvey.
(c) Monte Harrell.
(d) Marilyn Harris.
2. How old is Hatter Fox at the beginning of the story?
3. To what Indian tribe does Hatter Fox belong?
4. During what time period does this story take place?
(a) The late 1980s.
(b) The early 1970s.
(c) The early 1980s.
(d) The mid 1960s.
5. In broad terms, what is this story about?
(d) All of the above.
6. From whose perspective is this story written?
(a) Hatter Fox.
(b) Dr. Summer.
(c) Hatter's mother.
(d) A narrator's point of view.
7. What is Dr. Summer's first name?
8. On what documents is the story based or built from?
(a) None of these.
(b) Hatter's diary.
(c) Dr. Summer's notebooks and notes on Hatter.
(d) The clinic files on Hatter along with Dr. Summer's brief interactions with her.
This section contains 6,085 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)