Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since the plane crashed?
2. What bright object catches Brian's eye?
3. What noise startles Brian from his cooking chores?
4. What tries to steal Brian's food?
5. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
Essay Topic 1
Brian tried the best he could to fly or land the plan even though he was terrified. Do you think that Brian was in shock or overcame the fear to take control? Discuss how Brian might have felt and what could be done about it.
Essay Topic 2
The confrontation between Brian and the wolf showed mutual respect and no wish to harm. What does it mean? Why was this exchange important?
Essay Topic 3
The pilot's heart attack left Brian in the plane with no skill or instruction. Do you think this was a standard procedure? Should there have been a co-pilot? What might you have done in this situation?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)