Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Brian wish for?
2. Where was the rest of the food kept?
3. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
4. Who did Brian wish was with him?
5. What is The Secret?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Brian against leaving the fire?
2. How does Brian's previous exposure to nature shows help him?
3. Explain what made Brian notice the fish for the first time?
4. What did the storm and wreckage of the campsite teach Brian?
5. Why were Brian and the sparks alike?
6. How did the approach of the plane change Brian's attitudes?
7. What good thing came out of Brian's frustration at the lack of entry into the plane?
8. How was Brian beginning to change?
9. Explain why Brian chooses the water as the place to land the plane.
10. Why was Brian so afraid of an animal outside the shelter?
Brian often referred to educational and nature TV shows. What benefit were those shows to Brian and how did he use the information provided on the TV?
Brian began to take charge when he decided that the camp needed to be cleaned and all things organized. Why was this an important step? How did Brian begin to change at this time? How does a clean camp change the situation?
One of the first items Brian focused on in the survival pack was the emergency transmitter yet he put it aside without much examination. Why did Brian dismiss the transmitter without thoroughly testing it? How might the water have affected this life saving item? How is it possible that the pilot heard the transmitter but Brian could not?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)