|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brian have a hard time figuring out what animal had visited?
(a) It was too dark.
(b) He couldn't read the tracks.
(c) It left no marks.
(d) The ground was too hard to leave a trace.
2. What causes Brian to run to the top of the ridge?
3. What prevents Brian from getting into the plane?
(a) It is completely under water
(b) There is nothing left
(c) Brian does not know where it is
(d) No opening
4. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
(a) He didn't know how.
(b) They were too fast.
(c) They tended to attack if he got too close.
(d) They were camouflaged.
5. What tries to steal Brian's food?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Brian to be rescued?
2. Where does Brian decide to store food?
3. What happens when Brian tries to protect the food?
4. The bird reminds Brian of a flying what?
5. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)