|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new tool does Brian make?
2. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(b) White pine
3. Why does Brian's physical appearance affect him?
(a) He is changing as a person.
(b) Mosquito bites have left scars.
(c) His hair is a mess.
(d) His skin is burnt and blistered.
4. What important thing does Brian notice next time he sees a bear?
(a) The bear's den
(b) A new food source
(d) It is injured
5. What valuable thing does Brian learn?
(a) Coyotes only come out at night.
(b) Fish scales are edible.
(c) There is a town nearby.
(d) Mistakes can be fatal.
Short Answer Questions
1. A group of what lives on the opposite shore?
2. What image scares Brian the most?
3. Where does Brian decide to store food?
4. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
5. Why is Brian so angry with himself?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)