|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Brian to run to the top of the ridge?
2. What type of wood is used to create the new tool?
(b) White Pine
3. With what animal does Brian reach an unspoken agreement?
4. Which best explains Brian's condition after he gets out of the plane?
5. What does Brian use for fish bait?
(b) Dead flies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian do with the items he takes from the plane?
2. The bird reminds Brian of a flying what?
3. Where does Brian decide to store food?
4. What is most noticeable about Brian's appearance?
5. How does Brian get back into the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Brian reluctant to eat the eggs?
2. Why is it important for Brian to mark off the days?
3. Explain why Brian referred to the birds as foolbirds.
4. Explain why it was important for Brian to clean up the camp.
5. Explain the fascination of the creatures in the water.
6. How did Brian feel when the rescue plane landed?
7. Why was Brian determined to get back into the plane?
8. Discuss the exchange between Brian and the wolf.
9. Examine the reason the fish spear did not work.
10. Why was Brian against leaving the fire?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)