|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which best explains Brian's condition after he gets out of the plane?
2. What caused the trees to fall?
(c) Ice storm
3. The bird encouraged Brian to what?
(a) Pick berries
(b) Bask in the sun
(c) Climb atop a tree
4. Where does Brian decide to store food?
(b) In the shelter
(c) On a rock ledge
(d) In a nearby cave
5. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(a) White pine
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange weather occurrence scared Brian?
2. What type of wood is used to create the new tool?
3. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
4. Why is Brian confused after he catches a bird?
5. From where had the animal come?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the exchange between Brian and the wolf.
2. What is proven by Brian's refusal to give up?
3. Explain why Brian referred to the birds as foolbirds.
4. How did Brian figure out the second noise outside was a snapping turtle?
5. What good thing came out of Brian's frustration at the lack of entry into the plane?
6. What did the storm and wreckage of the campsite teach Brian?
7. Why was Brian determined to get back into the plane?
8. Why was Brian against leaving the fire?
9. Explain how mistakes in the wilderness are different from mistakes in city life?
10. Why was Brian reluctant to eat the eggs?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)