Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did Brian wish for?
2. Where was the rest of the food kept?
(a) Hanging on a tree branch
(b) In shallow water
(c) In a hole in the ground
(d) In the windbreaker
3. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
(a) Two stones
(b) Watch crystal
(c) Two sticks
(d) Hatchet and black stone
4. Who did Brian wish was with him?
(c) His father
(d) His dog
5. What is The Secret?
(a) Brian is caught shoplifting
(b) His friend is in a gang
(c) Brian's mother's affair
(d) Brian is failing math
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Brian Robeson?
2. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
3. What relentlessly attacked Brian?
4. What does Brian's father do for a living?
5. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Brian against leaving the fire?
2. How does Brian's previous exposure to nature shows help him?
3. Explain what made Brian notice the fish for the first time?
4. What did the storm and wreckage of the campsite teach Brian?
5. Why were Brian and the sparks alike?
6. How did the approach of the plane change Brian's attitudes?
7. What good thing came out of Brian's frustration at the lack of entry into the plane?
8. How was Brian beginning to change?
9. Explain why Brian chooses the water as the place to land the plane.
10. Why was Brian so afraid of an animal outside the shelter?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)