|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brian's father work?
(a) New York
2. Where is Brian injured?
3. What cargo was going with Brian in the airplane?
(a) Car parts
(b) Military weapons
(c) Drilling equipment
(d) Medical supplies
4. Where was the airport located where Brian met the pilot?
(a) Orlando, FL
(b) Bangor, ME
(c) Hampton, NY
(d) Newark, NJ
5. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
(a) Radio static
(c) Ticking clock
(d) His own heartbeat
Short Answer Questions
1. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
2. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
3. What does Brian intend to tell his father?
4. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
5. Why was Brian encouraged?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did the pilot's death affect Brian's location?
2. Name the three things Brian needs most to survive in the woods.
3. How does Brian know what is happening to the pilot?
4. Examine why Brian does not tell Terry about his mother?
5. Examine why it was not possible for Brian to hear his father or Terry in the dreams.
6. Name at least two things for which Brian should be grateful.
7. Discuss why Brian is upset by his reflection.
8. What encourages Brian not to give up on the fire?
9. What are Brian's choices after the pilot dies?
10. What benefits were created by having a fire?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)