|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
2. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
3. What type of birds was not among the flock?
(c) Red birds
4. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
5. Where was the rest of the food kept?
(a) Hanging on a tree branch
(b) In a hole in the ground
(c) In shallow water
(d) In the windbreaker
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Brian?
2. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
3. Where did Brian spot the bear?
4. Brian compared his attackers to what?
5. Who always talked about being positive?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain why Brian blames his mother for the current situation.
2. Name the three things Brian needs most to survive in the woods.
3. Explain why Brian compares flying the plane to his home life.
4. Explain why the smell of the animal frightened Brian.
5. What valuable piece of information does Brian remember about the bear?
6. In what way does Brian consider himself to be lucky?
7. What is the purpose of building a shelter against the rock?
8. Examine why Brian does not tell Terry about his mother?
9. Describe Brian's attitude when leaving for Canada.
10. What are Brian's feelings toward his mother at this time?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)