|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
2. Where is Brian injured?
3. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
4. Who appeared to Brian first in his dream?
(a) His mother
(c) His father
5. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
(a) Once every half hour
(b) Every ten minutes
(c) Every 5 minutes
(d) Every 15 minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
2. What is The Secret?
3. What relentlessly attacked Brian?
4. What happened when Brian reached the ground safely?
5. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Brian's attitude when leaving for Canada.
2. How does Brian's previous exposure to nature shows help him?
3. What was the biggest danger of going back into the plane?
4. How did Brian's relationship with his parents change?
5. How was Brian beginning to change?
6. Name some ways in which Brian could tell his location?
7. What is one of the health risks Brian faces in the first couple of days after the crash?
8. What are Brian's choices after the pilot dies?
9. Why was Brian determined to get back into the plane?
10. Name the three things Brian needs most to survive in the woods.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)