|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Brian encouraged?
(a) The mosquitoes went away.
(b) He heard a plane.
(c) He found more food.
(d) He figured out what the dream meant.
2. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He called 9-1-1.
(b) He looked for more fuel.
(c) He read the instruction manual.
(d) He threw up.
3. What day does Brian's mother go to exercise class?
4. Who was Brian riding bikes with at the mall?
5. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
(b) Three weeks
(c) Six months
(d) A couple of months
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Terry doing in the park?
2. What is Brian's mother's secret?
3. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
4. What does Brian call the food he ate?
5. Who lived in the lodge?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brian feel when he flies the plane for the first time?
2. What are Brian's feelings toward his mother at this time?
3. Examine how Brian knows as much as he does about living in the woods.
4. What is one of the health risks Brian faces in the first couple of days after the crash?
5. Why were Brian and the sparks alike?
6. Name the three things Brian needs most to survive in the woods.
7. Why is flying the plane the only option in the first few hours?
8. Explain why it is important for Brian to learn to cooperate with nature.
9. Discuss why Brian is upset by his reflection.
10. What is lost when Brian learns about the secret?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)