|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Brian riding bikes with at the mall?
2. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
(b) Tree limbs
3. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
4. What day does Brian's mother go to exercise class?
5. For what did Brian wish?
(a) His brother
(b) A friend
(c) A bed
Short Answer Questions
1. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
2. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
3. Where did Brian build his shelter?
4. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
5. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine why Brian does not tell Terry about his mother?
2. Why does Brian get sick from the gut cherries?
3. Explain why Brian compares flying the plane to his home life.
4. What are Brian's choices after the pilot dies?
5. Name at least two things for which Brian should be grateful.
6. What are Brian's feelings toward his mother at this time?
7. How did the pilot's death affect Brian's location?
8. Explain why it is important for Brian to learn to cooperate with nature.
9. Discuss why Brian is upset by his reflection.
10. Examine how Brian knows as much as he does about living in the woods.
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)