|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
2. What causes Brian to run to the top of the ridge?
3. What morning activity does Brian see as being silly?
(a) Going for a long walk
(b) Cleaning the campsite
(c) Carving wood
4. Which of these items was not in the survival pack?
(a) Candy bar
(d) Fishing equipment
5. What happens when Brian tries to protect the food?
(a) Cuts his lip
(b) Gets sprayed
(c) Hurts his arm
(d) Gets bitten
6. What new tool does Brian make?
7. What tries to steal Brian's food?
8. Why is Brian so angry with himself?
(a) He broke an arrow.
(b) He cut his hand.
(c) He does not know how to swim.
(d) He dropped the hatchet.
9. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
(b) Carrying wood
(d) Searching for food
10. Which of these is not an issue with storing food?
(a) Animals could get it.
(b) There are no containers to put it in.
(c) It would spoil.
(d) There is no more food to store.
11. Which of these things does not hinder Brian from building a new fire?
(a) The wood is wet.
(b) Wood is difficult to find.
(c) He is injured.
(d) His hatchet is lost.
12. What does Brian narrowly avoid stepping on in the woods?
(c) Bear trap
13. What was Brian's main concern about the new food?
(a) The animal might come back for it.
(b) It was raw.
(c) It had dirt all over it.
(d) It looked spoiled.
14. What prevents Brian from getting into the plane?
(a) It is completely under water
(b) There is nothing left
(c) No opening
(d) Brian does not know where it is
15. What does Brian make for dinner?
(a) Fish and berries
(b) Beef and potatoes
(c) Bean stew
(d) Chicken and rice
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
2. Which of these is not one of Brian's "First Days?"
3. Brian chided himself for being what?
4. What does Brian build from logs?
5. What does Brian do with the items he takes from the plane?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)