|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood is used to create the new tool?
(a) White Pine
2. What was the next tool Brian created?
3. What causes Brian to run to the top of the ridge?
4. Why is Brian so angry with himself?
(a) He does not know how to swim.
(b) He broke an arrow.
(c) He cut his hand.
(d) He dropped the hatchet.
5. What does Brian consider his survival skills to be?
(a) A game
6. What image scares Brian the most?
(b) Animal carcasses
(c) Hail falling from the sky
(d) The dead pilot
7. How does Brian trap the potential food?
(a) By building a pit
(b) He sneaks up on it
(c) With a mesh gate
(d) A makeshift net
8. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) The fire is almost out.
(b) It is raining.
(c) The food is all gone.
(d) There is an animal right outside.
9. What strange weather occurrence scared Brian?
(a) Electrical storm
(c) Torrential rains
(d) Hail storm
10. How long has it been since the plane crashed?
(a) 53 days
(b) 47 days
(c) 42 days
(d) 31 days
11. What prevents Brian from getting into the plane?
(a) No opening
(b) There is nothing left
(c) Brian does not know where it is
(d) It is completely under water
12. What tries to steal Brian's food?
13. Where does Brian decide to store food?
(a) In a nearby cave
(b) In the shelter
(c) On a rock ledge
14. What important thing does Brian notice next time he sees a bear?
(b) It is injured
(c) The bear's den
(d) A new food source
15. The bird reminds Brian of a flying what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the animal leave behind?
2. What causes Brian to be rescued?
3. Which of these things was not in Brian's way to getting inside the plane?
4. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
5. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)