Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since the plane crashed?
(a) 31 days
(b) 42 days
(c) 53 days
(d) 47 days
2. What bright object catches Brian's eye?
(a) A piece of shiny metal
(b) A new flock of birds
(c) Tail of the plane
(d) The blade of the hatchet
3. What noise startles Brian from his cooking chores?
(b) Rustling in the woods
(c) A hissing snake
(d) Sound of a plane
4. What tries to steal Brian's food?
5. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
6. Why did Brian refuse to leave the fire longer than a few moments?
(a) He hoped he could signal a plane.
(b) He was afraid it would go out.
(c) It was a safe place to hide from mosquitoes.
(d) It was too cold.
7. Which of these things did not happen after Brian became depressed?
(a) Aggravates the bear
(b) Tries to kill himself
(c) Forgets to eat
(d) Lets the fire go out
8. Why couldn't Brian catch any fish?
(a) The water was too deep.
(b) They were too fast.
(c) The water was too murky.
(d) There were no fish to catch.
9. Which of these items was not in the survival pack?
(a) Fishing equipment
(b) Candy bar
10. What was the next tool Brian created?
11. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(c) White pine
12. What image scares Brian the most?
(a) Animal carcasses
(b) Hail falling from the sky
(d) The dead pilot
13. Brian compares a clearing in the woods to what?
(a) Green carpet
(c) Golf course
(d) His backyard
14. What does Brian do with the items he takes from the plane?
(a) Hides them on the food ledge
(b) Leaves them on the beach
(c) Carries them to the shelter
(d) Leaves them on the raft
15. Why is Brian so angry with himself?
(a) He does not know how to swim.
(b) He broke an arrow.
(c) He cut his hand.
(d) He dropped the hatchet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian say to the pilot after he identifies himself?
2. What important thing does Brian notice next time he sees a bear?
3. How does Brian trap the potential food?
4. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
5. The bird encouraged Brian to what?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)