|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(a) An animal
(c) The sunrise
(d) Stomach pains
2. What shape was the lake Brian spotted?
3. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
(b) Dry wood
4. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
(a) Upstate New York
(c) Nova Scotia
(d) North Woods
5. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(a) Restarted itself
(b) Propeller stopped
(d) Roared violently
6. Who did Brian wish was with him?
(c) His father
(d) His dog
7. What was most harmful to Brian's survival?
(b) Wild animals
8. Which of these things doesn't Brian remember about that day?
(a) What he was doing
(b) The temperature
(d) What he ate for lunch
9. How old is Brian Robeson?
10. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
(a) Brian stayed outside.
(b) The rock acted as a flue.
(c) Brian removed the side of the shelter.
(d) It was windy.
11. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He read the instruction manual.
(b) He called 9-1-1.
(c) He threw up.
(d) He looked for more fuel.
12. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) Jumped out through the emergency exit
(b) He didn't get out
(c) Swam through the broken windshield
(d) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
13. What were the people in Brian's dream trying to tell him?
(a) That they missed him
(b) That a plane was coming
(c) That no one knew where Brian was
(d) How to build a fire
14. Where did Brian build his shelter?
(a) On top of a ridge
(b) On the beach
(c) In a cave
(d) Against a stone wall
15. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
Short Answer Questions
1. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
2. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
3. Where does Brian's father work?
4. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
5. What did Brian notice when he touched the pilot?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)