|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Six months
(c) A couple of months
2. Why was Brian encouraged?
(a) The mosquitoes went away.
(b) He found more food.
(c) He heard a plane.
(d) He figured out what the dream meant.
3. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) He sees nothing but empty sky.
(b) There are cuts on his face.
(c) He's bitten up and ugly.
(d) The water blinds him.
4. What shape was the lake Brian spotted?
5. When did Brian's father move out?
6. What happens when a pilot pushes the wheel in?
(a) It turns left.
(b) It raises the nose.
(c) It dives.
(d) It glides.
7. Who was Brian riding bikes with at the mall?
8. For what did Brian wish?
(a) His brother
(c) A friend
(d) A bed
9. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(b) Head injury
(c) Almost drowning
10. Where does the pilot sit in the plane?
(a) Control room
11. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
12. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
(a) He threw berries outside.
(b) He threw the hatchet.
(c) He growled.
(d) He screamed.
13. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
14. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
(d) Black flies
15. How old is Brian Robeson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
2. What is the first plane Brian flies in?
3. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
4. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
5. For what type of food does Brian search?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)