|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
2. What broke the plane's windshield?
(b) Brian's head
3. Who did Brian wish was with him?
(a) His father
(d) His dog
4. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(a) Restarted itself
(b) Propeller stopped
(c) Roared violently
5. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
6. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
(a) First aid kit
(b) Leather case
(c) Safety instructions
(d) Sharpening stone
7. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
8. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
(a) Sore leg
9. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He threw up.
(b) He looked for more fuel.
(c) He called 9-1-1.
(d) He read the instruction manual.
10. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
(b) He didn't get out
(c) Swam through the broken windshield
(d) Jumped out through the emergency exit
11. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
12. What happens to the pilot during Brian's first flight?
(a) Crashes the plane
(b) Has a heart attack
(c) Gets shot
(d) Jumps out of the plane
13. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(b) Searched for food
(c) Called his mother
(d) Went looking for firewood
14. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
(a) Absence of sounds
(b) More daylight
(c) No ice cream
(d) It was scary
15. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brian's mother's secret?
2. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
3. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
4. Why was Brian encouraged?
5. How old is Brian Robeson?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)