|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
2. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(b) The sunrise
(c) An animal
(d) Stomach pains
3. What is the first plane Brian flies in?
(c) Single-engine Cessna
(d) Boeing 747
4. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Black hole
(b) Riding a bike
(c) Sloshing oil
(d) Tidal wave
5. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
(a) Leather case
(b) Safety instructions
(c) Sharpening stone
(d) First aid kit
6. Who gives Brian the hatchet?
(a) Boy Scout leader
(b) His father
(c) His mother
(d) A friend
7. What was the first thing the plane hit before it landed?
(c) Pine trees
8. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
(a) It was scary
(b) Absence of sounds
(c) No ice cream
(d) More daylight
9. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
10. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) He spotted a bigger bear.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He sprained his ankle.
(d) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
11. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(b) People would see the flare gun.
(c) People would hear him screaming for help.
(d) People would see a fire on the beach.
12. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
(a) He screamed.
(b) He threw berries outside.
(c) He growled.
(d) He threw the hatchet.
13. Who lived in the lodge?
14. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
(c) Tree limbs
15. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(a) Almost drowning
(b) Head injury
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
2. What was the result of the radio conversation?
3. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
4. How old is Brian Robeson?
5. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)