|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food did Brian wish for?
2. Where was the rest of the food kept?
(a) Hanging on a tree branch
(b) In shallow water
(c) In a hole in the ground
(d) In the windbreaker
3. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
(a) Two stones
(b) Watch crystal
(c) Two sticks
(d) Hatchet and black stone
4. Who did Brian wish was with him?
(c) His father
(d) His dog
5. What is The Secret?
(a) Brian is caught shoplifting
(b) His friend is in a gang
(c) Brian's mother's affair
(d) Brian is failing math
6. How old is Brian Robeson?
7. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
(a) Starting a fire
(b) Building a shelter
(c) Climbing a tree
(d) Swimming to the other side of the lake
8. What relentlessly attacked Brian?
9. What does Brian's father do for a living?
(a) Mechanical engineer
(c) Insurance Salesman
10. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
11. Brian finds a friend in what?
12. Why was Brian encouraged?
(a) He found more food.
(b) The mosquitoes went away.
(c) He heard a plane.
(d) He figured out what the dream meant.
13. What happened when Brian reached the ground safely?
(a) He was attacked by animals.
(b) There were people waiting to help.
(c) He rescued the pilot.
(d) He blacked out.
14. Where did Brian build his shelter?
(a) In a cave
(b) Against a stone wall
(c) On top of a ridge
(d) On the beach
15. Where does Brian's father work?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
2. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
3. Where did Brian spot the bear?
4. How many berries did Brian think he ate?
5. Who was Brian riding bikes with at the mall?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)