|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first plane Brian flies in?
(b) Boeing 747
(c) Single-engine Cessna
2. When did Brian's father move out?
3. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(a) Went looking for firewood
(b) Called his mother
(d) Searched for food
4. What was most harmful to Brian's survival?
(b) Wild animals
5. How did Brian try to fix his injury?
(a) Cleaning the bite wound
(b) Wrapping it with the coat
(c) Making a sling
(d) Removing the needles
6. Brian compared his attackers to what?
(c) Kamikaze pilots
7. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
8. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
9. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
(a) He didn't know if it was safe.
(b) He couldn't get to the cleanest part.
(c) There were snakes in the water.
(d) He remembered being sick from swallowing the water before.
10. What was Brian's first attempt to control the plane?
(a) He revived the pilot.
(b) He reduced fuel usage.
(c) He used the floor pedals.
(d) He took the wheel.
11. For what type of food does Brian search?
12. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Black hole
(b) Sloshing oil
(c) Tidal wave
(d) Riding a bike
13. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(c) Carries it
14. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
15. Who lived in the lodge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the airport located where Brian met the pilot?
2. Where did Brian spot the bear?
3. Who did Brian wish was with him?
4. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
5. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)