|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He looked for more fuel.
(b) He threw up.
(c) He called 9-1-1.
(d) He read the instruction manual.
2. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
(c) Tree limbs
3. What happens to the pilot during Brian's first flight?
(a) Gets shot
(b) Has a heart attack
(c) Crashes the plane
(d) Jumps out of the plane
4. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(a) Stomach pains
(c) The sunrise
(d) An animal
5. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
(a) Swimming to the other side of the lake
(b) Building a shelter
(c) Climbing a tree
(d) Starting a fire
6. What led Brian to the food?
(b) Animal tracks
7. How many berries did Brian think he ate?
(a) Two pounds
(b) One pound
8. Where does the pilot sit in the plane?
(d) Control room
9. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
(a) The plane was out of control.
(b) It wasn't close enough.
(c) He was too scared.
(d) He didn't know how to land.
10. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(b) Carries it
11. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
(a) Every ten minutes
(b) Every 15 minutes
(c) Once every half hour
(d) Every 5 minutes
12. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
(b) Sore leg
13. Where is Brian injured?
14. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
(b) He sprained his ankle.
(c) He tripped.
(d) He spotted a bigger bear.
15. What does Brian call the food he ate?
(b) Gut cherries
(c) Dog food
(d) Slimy bark
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
2. What was Brian's first attempt to control the plane?
3. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
4. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
5. Where was the airport located where Brian met the pilot?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)