|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brian feel when the sparks failed to make a fire?
2. What cargo was going with Brian in the airplane?
(a) Car parts
(b) Medical supplies
(c) Military weapons
(d) Drilling equipment
3. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He spotted a bigger bear.
(d) He sprained his ankle.
4. Why was Brian encouraged?
(a) He heard a plane.
(b) He figured out what the dream meant.
(c) He found more food.
(d) The mosquitoes went away.
5. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(a) Stomach pains
(c) The sunrise
(d) An animal
6. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
7. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
8. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(b) Searched for food
(c) Called his mother
(d) Went looking for firewood
9. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Black hole
(b) Tidal wave
(c) Riding a bike
(d) Sloshing oil
10. What is the best tool Brian used to get help?
(a) Flare gun
(b) Warning lights
11. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
(a) Sharpening stone
(b) Leather case
(c) Safety instructions
(d) First aid kit
12. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
13. Where is Brian injured?
14. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(a) Roared violently
(b) Propeller stopped
(c) Restarted itself
15. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
(a) Three weeks
(c) A couple of months
(d) Six months
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things doesn't Brian remember about that day?
2. What was the result of the radio conversation?
3. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
4. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
5. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)