|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the best tool Brian used to get help?
(a) Warning lights
(d) Flare gun
2. Before going to bed, what did Brian do?
(a) Built a fire
(b) Put the hatchet within easy reach
(c) Added more branches to the shelter
(d) Took a bath in the lake
3. Who gives Brian the hatchet?
(a) His mother
(b) Boy Scout leader
(c) His father
(d) A friend
4. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
(c) Grassy meadow
5. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He looked for more fuel.
(b) He called 9-1-1.
(c) He threw up.
(d) He read the instruction manual.
6. How did Brian try to fix his injury?
(a) Making a sling
(b) Removing the needles
(c) Wrapping it with the coat
(d) Cleaning the bite wound
7. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
8. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
9. How many berries did Brian think he ate?
(c) Two pounds
(d) One pound
10. Where did Brian build his shelter?
(a) Against a stone wall
(b) On top of a ridge
(c) In a cave
(d) On the beach
11. What was Terry doing in the park?
(b) Lighting a barbecue
(c) Playing basketball
(d) Riding a bike
12. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
(d) Sore leg
13. What does Brian's father do for a living?
(b) Mechanical engineer
(c) Insurance Salesman
14. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(b) Went looking for firewood
(c) Searched for food
(d) Called his mother
15. Where does Brian's father work?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian call the food he ate?
2. Brian compared his attackers to what?
3. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
4. What were the people in Brian's dream trying to tell him?
5. What relentlessly attacked Brian?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)