|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
2. What wakes Brian?
(b) His ailing stomach
(c) The sound of a plane
3. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(a) Sprained shoulder
(c) Cracked lips
4. What kind of car was Brian's mother sitting in at the mall?
(b) Station wagon
5. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
6. Where was the rest of the food kept?
(a) In a hole in the ground
(b) In the windbreaker
(c) Hanging on a tree branch
(d) In shallow water
7. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He sprained his ankle.
(c) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
(d) He spotted a bigger bear.
8. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(a) The sunrise
(b) An animal
(d) Stomach pains
9. Brian finds a friend in what?
10. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(a) Carries it
11. What does Brian's father do for a living?
(b) Mechanical engineer
(d) Insurance Salesman
12. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
(a) Hatchet and black stone
(b) Watch crystal
(c) Two sticks
(d) Two stones
13. Which of these was not an item used to start a fire?
(c) Pine branches
(d) Tree bark
14. Who always talked about being positive?
(a) Grandma Harriet
(c) Brian's mother
15. For what did Brian wish?
(a) His brother
(b) A friend
(d) A bed
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
2. What is Brian's mother's secret?
3. What was the animal that wandered into the shelter?
4. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
5. What happens when a pilot pushes the wheel in?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)