|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
2. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
(b) Sore leg
3. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
(a) Sharpening stone
(b) Leather case
(c) First aid kit
(d) Safety instructions
4. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
5. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) People would see a fire on the beach.
(b) People would see the flare gun.
(c) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(d) People would hear him screaming for help.
6. Brian compared his attackers to what?
(a) Kamikaze pilots
7. Where is Brian injured?
8. Where was the airport located where Brian met the pilot?
(a) Newark, NJ
(b) Hampton, NY
(c) Orlando, FL
(d) Bangor, ME
9. Where did Brian spot the bear?
(a) Up a tree
(b) Beside the shelter
(c) In the water
(d) Raspberry patch
10. Before going to bed, what did Brian do?
(a) Took a bath in the lake
(b) Put the hatchet within easy reach
(c) Built a fire
(d) Added more branches to the shelter
11. What happens to the pilot during Brian's first flight?
(a) Jumps out of the plane
(b) Crashes the plane
(c) Has a heart attack
(d) Gets shot
12. What relentlessly attacked Brian?
13. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(b) The sunrise
(c) Stomach pains
(d) An animal
14. What led Brian to the food?
(c) Animal tracks
15. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(c) Carries it
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Secret?
2. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
3. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
4. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
5. How old is Brian Robeson?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)