|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) There are cuts on his face.
(b) He sees nothing but empty sky.
(c) He's bitten up and ugly.
(d) The water blinds him.
2. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
3. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
(a) Grassy meadow
4. What cargo was going with Brian in the airplane?
(a) Medical supplies
(b) Military weapons
(c) Drilling equipment
(d) Car parts
5. How old is Brian Robeson?
6. What wakes Brian?
(a) His ailing stomach
(c) The sound of a plane
7. Which piece of information was not vital to discovering the plane's location?
(a) Flight number
(b) Brian's name
(d) Originating airport
8. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He called 9-1-1.
(b) He read the instruction manual.
(c) He threw up.
(d) He looked for more fuel.
9. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) He spotted a bigger bear.
(b) He sprained his ankle.
(c) He tripped.
(d) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
10. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Tidal wave
(b) Black hole
(c) Sloshing oil
(d) Riding a bike
11. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
(a) Leather case
(b) First aid kit
(c) Safety instructions
(d) Sharpening stone
12. What was the animal that wandered into the shelter?
13. What day does Brian's mother go to exercise class?
14. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
15. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What broke the plane's windshield?
2. Who lived in the lodge?
3. What is the first plane Brian flies in?
4. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
5. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)