|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brian Robeson?
2. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
(a) No ice cream
(b) Absence of sounds
(c) It was scary
(d) More daylight
3. Brian reminisces about what?
(a) Going to the beach
(b) His first bike
(c) Thanksgiving dinner
(d) Ice cream
4. For what type of food does Brian search?
5. Where did Brian hit his head?
(a) Head rest
(c) Safety harness
6. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(b) Propeller stopped
(c) Roared violently
(d) Restarted itself
7. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(a) Carries it
8. What led Brian to the food?
(a) Animal tracks
9. What does Brian call the food he ate?
(a) Slimy bark
(c) Gut cherries
(d) Dog food
10. What was the first thing the plane hit before it landed?
(a) Pine trees
11. What broke the plane's windshield?
(c) Brian's head
12. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
13. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(a) Cracked lips
(d) Sprained shoulder
14. What type of birds was not among the flock?
(d) Red birds
15. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(a) Called his mother
(b) Went looking for firewood
(d) Searched for food
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
2. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
3. What day does Brian's mother go to exercise class?
4. How did Brian get out of the plane?
5. Where was the rest of the food kept?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)