|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Terry doing in the park?
(b) Lighting a barbecue
(c) Riding a bike
(d) Playing basketball
2. What was the animal that wandered into the shelter?
3. What did Brian notice when he touched the pilot?
(a) His skin was cold.
(b) He was only sleeping.
(c) He had a pulse.
(d) He was breathing quietly.
4. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
5. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) People would hear him screaming for help.
(b) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(c) People would see a fire on the beach.
(d) People would see the flare gun.
6. How old is Brian Robeson?
7. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
8. What does Brian's father do for a living?
(b) Mechanical engineer
(d) Insurance Salesman
9. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(a) Propeller stopped
(c) Restarted itself
(d) Roared violently
10. What does Brian call the food he ate?
(b) Slimy bark
(c) Gut cherries
(d) Dog food
11. Which of these things doesn't Brian remember about that day?
(b) The temperature
(c) What he ate for lunch
(d) What he was doing
12. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
13. What broke the plane's windshield?
(c) Brian's head
14. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
15. What happens when a pilot pushes the wheel in?
(a) It raises the nose.
(b) It turns left.
(c) It glides.
(d) It dives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
2. What was Brian's first attempt to control the plane?
3. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
4. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
5. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)