Short Essay Answer Key
1. Describe Brian's attitude when leaving for Canada.
He is upset and angry with his mother about "The Secret."
2. What makes Brian hook the hatchet to his belt?
To please his mother.
3. How does Brian feel when he flies the plane for the first time?
Brian is scared but then enjoys it.
4. How does Brian know what is happening to the pilot?
Brian once saw someone have a heart attack.
5. What are Brian's choices after the pilot dies?
Brian can choose to fly the plane or attempt a crash landing.
6. Why does the plan to reach help through the radio fail?
Reception is lost.
7. Explain why Brian compares flying the plane to his home life.
Both seem to be out of control.
8. Why is flying the plane the only option in the first few hours?
This section contains 1,203 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)