1. Describe Brian's attitude when leaving for Canada.
2. What makes Brian hook the hatchet to his belt?
3. How does Brian feel when he flies the plane for the first time?
4. How does Brian know what is happening to the pilot?
5. What are Brian's choices after the pilot dies?
6. Why does the plan to reach help through the radio fail?
7. Explain why Brian compares flying the plane to his home life.
8. Why is flying the plane the only option in the first few hours?
This section contains 1,246 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)