|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Brian's main concern about the new food?
(a) It was raw.
(b) It looked spoiled.
(c) It had dirt all over it.
(d) The animal might come back for it.
2. When did Brian's father move out?
3. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) He's bitten up and ugly.
(b) There are cuts on his face.
(c) The water blinds him.
(d) He sees nothing but empty sky.
4. Which of these things doesn't Brian remember about that day?
(a) What he was doing
(c) The temperature
(d) What he ate for lunch
5. Where did Brian spot the bear?
(a) Raspberry patch
(b) Up a tree
(c) Beside the shelter
(d) In the water
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brian feel so hopeless?
2. Which of these is not an issue with storing food?
3. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
4. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
5. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)