|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
(a) There were snakes in the water.
(b) He remembered being sick from swallowing the water before.
(c) He didn't know if it was safe.
(d) He couldn't get to the cleanest part.
2. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) He sprained his ankle.
(b) He spotted a bigger bear.
(c) He tripped.
(d) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
3. Which of these things in relation to the lake were not mentioned by Brian?
4. Why was it nearly impossible to burn a signal fire at all times?
(a) Brian was too tired
(b) Not enough wood
(c) It was raining
(d) Fires cannot be seen in daylight
5. Why did Brian have a hard time figuring out what animal had visited?
(a) He couldn't read the tracks.
(b) It was too dark.
(c) It left no marks.
(d) The ground was too hard to leave a trace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
2. Who did Brian wish was with him?
3. What does Brian say to the pilot after he identifies himself?
4. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
5. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)