|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was it nearly impossible to burn a signal fire at all times?
(a) It was raining
(b) Fires cannot be seen in daylight
(c) Not enough wood
(d) Brian was too tired
2. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He called 9-1-1.
(b) He threw up.
(c) He read the instruction manual.
(d) He looked for more fuel.
3. What tries to steal Brian's food?
4. What does Brian say to the pilot after he identifies himself?
(a) Asks if the pilot wants to eat
(b) Asks where he is
(c) Wants to know if his parents are still looking for him
(d) Wants to know how soon they can leave
5. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
(a) The rock acted as a flue.
(b) It was windy.
(c) Brian removed the side of the shelter.
(d) Brian stayed outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
2. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
3. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
4. Who always talked about being positive?
5. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)