|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He called 9-1-1.
(b) He threw up.
(c) He looked for more fuel.
(d) He read the instruction manual.
2. What was Brian's main concern about the new food?
(a) It looked spoiled.
(b) It had dirt all over it.
(c) It was raw.
(d) The animal might come back for it.
3. Why did Brian refuse to leave the fire longer than a few moments?
(a) It was too cold.
(b) It was a safe place to hide from mosquitoes.
(c) He was afraid it would go out.
(d) He hoped he could signal a plane.
4. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
(a) He threw the hatchet.
(b) He growled.
(c) He threw berries outside.
(d) He screamed.
5. How does Brian keep track of time?
(a) His watch
(b) Using the moon
(c) A calendar
(d) Marks on the wall
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not one of Brian's "First Days?"
2. How could the hatchet help Brian survive?
3. Why couldn't Brian catch any fish?
4. What does Brian use for fish bait?
5. What does Brian call the food he ate?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)