|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to bed, what did Brian do?
(a) Took a bath in the lake
(b) Put the hatchet within easy reach
(c) Added more branches to the shelter
(d) Built a fire
2. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
3. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
(a) Swollen eye
(b) Inability to move
(d) Broken leg
4. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(b) Head injury
(d) Almost drowning
5. The bird reminds Brian of a flying what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brian confused after he catches a bird?
2. Who lived in the lodge?
3. What morning activity does Brian see as being silly?
4. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
5. How does Brian trap the potential food?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)