|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) The fire is almost out.
(b) The food is all gone.
(c) There is an animal right outside.
(d) It is raining.
2. What wakes Brian?
(a) The sound of a plane
(b) His ailing stomach
3. The berries reminded Brian of what?
(a) Fruit cake
(c) Cotton candy
(d) Pancake syrup
4. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
5. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
(a) He didn't know how to land.
(b) He was too scared.
(c) It wasn't close enough.
(d) The plane was out of control.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
2. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
3. Which of these things did not happen after Brian became depressed?
4. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
5. What happened to Brian's hatchet?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)