|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where had the animal come?
(a) Brian does not know
(b) From atop the ridge
(c) The water
(d) The woods
2. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
(c) Clam shell
(d) Round fish
3. Who gives Brian the hatchet?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) A friend
(d) Boy Scout leader
4. Why does Brian's physical appearance affect him?
(a) He is changing as a person.
(b) His hair is a mess.
(c) Mosquito bites have left scars.
(d) His skin is burnt and blistered.
5. Which of these things did not happen after Brian became depressed?
(a) Lets the fire go out
(b) Aggravates the bear
(c) Tries to kill himself
(d) Forgets to eat
Short Answer Questions
1. For what did Brian wish?
2. Why does Brian feel so hopeless?
3. What encouraged Brian to continue trying to create fire?
4. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
5. What were the people in Brian's dream trying to tell him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)