|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
(a) Every 15 minutes
(b) Once every half hour
(c) Every ten minutes
(d) Every 5 minutes
2. Why did Brian refuse to leave the fire longer than a few moments?
(a) He hoped he could signal a plane.
(b) It was a safe place to hide from mosquitoes.
(c) It was too cold.
(d) He was afraid it would go out.
3. What is the first plane Brian flies in?
(b) Boeing 747
(c) Single-engine Cessna
4. When did Brian's father move out?
5. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
(b) Keeping animals at bay
(d) Good smell
Short Answer Questions
1. Why couldn't Brian catch any fish?
2. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
3. Who did Brian wish was with him?
4. What accessory comes with the hatchet?
5. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)