|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
(a) He was too scared.
(b) It wasn't close enough.
(c) He didn't know how to land.
(d) The plane was out of control.
2. Which of these things doesn't Brian remember about that day?
(b) What he ate for lunch
(c) What he was doing
(d) The temperature
3. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
4. What led Brian to the food?
(c) Animal tracks
5. Before going to bed, what did Brian do?
(a) Added more branches to the shelter
(b) Took a bath in the lake
(c) Put the hatchet within easy reach
(d) Built a fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
2. Where is Brian injured?
3. From where had the animal come?
4. What caused the trees to fall?
5. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)