|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian finds a friend in what?
2. What encouraged Brian to continue trying to create fire?
(a) He knew people had been doing it for millions of years.
(b) His father told him he could do it .
(c) He was sick of being attacked by mosquitoes.
(d) He was cold.
3. Why couldn't Brian catch any fish?
(a) The water was too deep.
(b) There were no fish to catch.
(c) They were too fast.
(d) The water was too murky.
4. Where did Brian build his shelter?
(a) In a cave
(b) On the beach
(c) Against a stone wall
(d) On top of a ridge
5. Why did Brian refuse to leave the fire longer than a few moments?
(a) It was a safe place to hide from mosquitoes.
(b) It was too cold.
(c) He was afraid it would go out.
(d) He hoped he could signal a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food did Brian wish for?
2. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
3. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
4. Why does Brian feel so hopeless?
5. Which of these things did not happen after Brian became depressed?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)