|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brian Robeson?
2. What animal did Brian think he saw in the pond?
3. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
(a) Video games
(b) The plane crash
(c) His mother kissing the blond man
(d) His dog
4. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
5. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
(a) Absence of sounds
(b) It was scary
(c) More daylight
(d) No ice cream
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
2. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
3. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
4. What was the animal that wandered into the shelter?
5. What was the result of the radio conversation?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)