|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Sloshing oil
(b) Riding a bike
(c) Tidal wave
(d) Black hole
2. Where did Brian build his shelter?
(a) In a cave
(b) On the beach
(c) On top of a ridge
(d) Against a stone wall
3. What happens to the pilot during Brian's first flight?
(a) Crashes the plane
(b) Has a heart attack
(c) Jumps out of the plane
(d) Gets shot
4. What happens when a pilot pushes the wheel in?
(a) It raises the nose.
(b) It glides.
(c) It dives.
(d) It turns left.
5. What was most harmful to Brian's survival?
(c) Wild animals
Short Answer Questions
1. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
2. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
3. What did Brian notice when he touched the pilot?
4. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
5. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)