|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of branches did Brian use for his shelter?
2. What type of birds was not among the flock?
(d) Red birds
3. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
(a) Tree limbs
4. What does Brian's father do for a living?
(a) Insurance Salesman
(c) Mechanical engineer
5. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(a) Almost drowning
(b) Head injury
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the radio conversation?
2. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
3. What cargo was going with Brian in the airplane?
4. What do the pedals on the floor of the plane control?
5. What was the animal that wandered into the shelter?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)