|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which piece of information was not vital to discovering the plane's location?
(b) Flight number
(c) Brian's name
(d) Originating airport
2. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
3. Where does the pilot sit in the plane?
(a) Control room
4. What was Brian's first attempt to control the plane?
(a) He used the floor pedals.
(b) He reduced fuel usage.
(c) He revived the pilot.
(d) He took the wheel.
5. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(c) Head injury
(d) Almost drowning
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
2. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
3. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
4. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
5. What happened to Brian's hatchet?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)