|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
(d) Black flies
2. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
(a) He threw berries outside.
(b) He threw the hatchet.
(c) He growled.
(d) He screamed.
3. Why was Brian encouraged?
(a) He figured out what the dream meant.
(b) He found more food.
(c) He heard a plane.
(d) The mosquitoes went away.
4. What was the result of the radio conversation?
(a) Brian received instructions on landing.
(b) Brian lost contact.
(c) The radio stopped working.
(d) The other person couldn't help.
5. What broke the plane's windshield?
(d) Brian's head
Short Answer Questions
1. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
2. Where did Brian spot the bear?
3. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
4. Where is Brian injured?
5. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)