|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
(b) Grandma Harriet
(d) Brian's mother
2. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
(a) His mother kissing the blond man
(b) The plane crash
(c) His dog
(d) Video games
3. What woke Brian from a sound sleep?
(a) The sunrise
(b) An animal
(d) Stomach pains
4. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
(b) He spotted a bigger bear.
(c) He tripped.
(d) He sprained his ankle.
5. How did Brian try to scare off the animal?
(a) He screamed.
(b) He growled.
(c) He threw berries outside.
(d) He threw the hatchet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Brian's father move out?
2. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
3. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
4. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
5. What does Brian's father do for a living?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)