|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
(a) North Woods
(c) Nova Scotia
(d) Upstate New York
2. Where did Brian hit his head?
(b) Safety harness
(c) Head rest
3. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(b) Roared violently
(c) Propeller stopped
(d) Restarted itself
4. Who lived in the lodge?
5. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
(a) It was scary
(b) No ice cream
(c) Absence of sounds
(d) More daylight
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
2. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
3. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
4. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
5. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)