|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brian notice when he touched the pilot?
(a) He was breathing quietly.
(b) His skin was cold.
(c) He had a pulse.
(d) He was only sleeping.
2. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
(a) Broken leg
(b) Swollen eye
(c) Inability to move
3. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(a) Almost drowning
(c) Head injury
4. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
(a) He didn't know how to land.
(b) The plane was out of control.
(c) It wasn't close enough.
(d) He was too scared.
5. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
(a) Restarted itself
(b) Propeller stopped
(d) Roared violently
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
2. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
3. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
4. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
5. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)