|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which piece of information was not vital to discovering the plane's location?
(a) Originating airport
(b) Brian's name
(c) Flight number
2. What broke the plane's windshield?
(d) Brian's head
3. Who gives Brian the hatchet?
(a) Boy Scout leader
(b) His father
(c) A friend
(d) His mother
4. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) He didn't get out
(b) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
(c) Swam through the broken windshield
(d) Jumped out through the emergency exit
5. Where does the pilot sit in the plane?
(a) Control room
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape was the lake Brian spotted?
2. How often did Brian try to reach someone by radio?
3. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
4. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
5. Which location was not an option for landing the plane?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)