|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(a) White pine
2. Before going to bed, what did Brian do?
(a) Built a fire
(b) Added more branches to the shelter
(c) Put the hatchet within easy reach
(d) Took a bath in the lake
3. How old is Brian Robeson?
4. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
5. Who did Brian wish was with him?
(a) His dog
(c) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Brian?
2. How long has it been since the plane crashed?
3. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
4. With what animal does Brian reach an unspoken agreement?
5. What does Brian's father do for a living?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)