|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encouraged Brian to continue trying to create fire?
(a) His father told him he could do it .
(b) He knew people had been doing it for millions of years.
(c) He was cold.
(d) He was sick of being attacked by mosquitoes.
2. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(d) Carries it
3. What happens when a pilot pushes the wheel in?
(a) It raises the nose.
(b) It glides.
(c) It turns left.
(d) It dives.
4. What was the next tool Brian created?
5. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
(a) There were snakes in the water.
(b) He couldn't get to the cleanest part.
(c) He remembered being sick from swallowing the water before.
(d) He didn't know if it was safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Brian feel when the sparks failed to make a fire?
2. What morning activity does Brian see as being silly?
3. The bird encouraged Brian to what?
4. How did Brian try to fix his injury?
5. What type of birds was not among the flock?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)