|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
(a) His dog
(b) Video games
(c) The plane crash
(d) His mother kissing the blond man
2. Why does Brian feel so hopeless?
(a) His leg hurts.
(b) No one is coming for him.
(c) He is hungry.
(d) It's bitterly cold.
3. What did Brian do once he was safely out of the plane?
(a) Went looking for firewood
(b) Searched for food
(c) Called his mother
4. Why is Brian confused after he catches a bird?
(a) He cannot tell if it is a male or female.
(b) He does not know how to clean it.
(c) He cannot figure out how to kill it.
(d) He needs to figure out how to keep from being pecked.
5. Which of these was not an item used to start a fire?
(c) Pine branches
(d) Tree bark
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the result of the radio conversation?
2. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
3. How does Brian preserve the remaining food?
4. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
5. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)