|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of wood is used to create the new tool?
(c) White Pine
2. Brian reminisces about what?
(a) Going to the beach
(b) His first bike
(c) Ice cream
(d) Thanksgiving dinner
3. What valuable thing does Brian learn?
(a) Coyotes only come out at night.
(b) Fish scales are edible.
(c) There is a town nearby.
(d) Mistakes can be fatal.
4. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
5. Which of these things did not happen after Brian became depressed?
(a) Forgets to eat
(b) Tries to kill himself
(c) Lets the fire go out
(d) Aggravates the bear
Short Answer Questions
1. From where had the animal come?
2. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
3. Who did Brian wish was with him?
4. Where was the rest of the food kept?
5. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)