|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) People would see a fire on the beach.
(b) People would hear him screaming for help.
(c) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(d) People would see the flare gun.
2. What was the result of the radio conversation?
(a) Brian received instructions on landing.
(b) The other person couldn't help.
(c) Brian lost contact.
(d) The radio stopped working.
3. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) Swam through the broken windshield
(b) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
(c) He didn't get out
(d) Jumped out through the emergency exit
4. For what type of food does Brian search?
5. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
(a) Swollen eye
(b) Inability to move
(c) Broken leg
Short Answer Questions
1. At night Brian had to protect himself from what?
2. What does Brian intend to tell his father?
3. How was the country different from the city Brian called home?
4. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
5. Who lived in the lodge?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)