|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
2. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(b) Cracked lips
(c) Sprained shoulder
3. What broke the plane's windshield?
(a) Brian's head
4. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
5. What type of birds was not among the flock?
(b) Red birds
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
2. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
3. When did Brian's father move out?
4. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
5. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)