|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Brian's first attempt to control the plane?
(a) He revived the pilot.
(b) He reduced fuel usage.
(c) He used the floor pedals.
(d) He took the wheel.
2. Who always talked about being positive?
(a) Brian's mother
(b) Grandma Harriet
3. After the engine was silent, what was the only noise Brian heard?
(a) Ticking clock
(b) His own heartbeat
(d) Radio static
4. What type of birds was not among the flock?
(c) Red birds
5. What happened when Brian realized the plane was going to run out of fuel?
(a) He looked for more fuel.
(b) He read the instruction manual.
(c) He called 9-1-1.
(d) He threw up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brian compared his attackers to what?
2. What broke the plane's windshield?
3. What was the first thing the plane hit before it landed?
4. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
5. Who lived in the lodge?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)