|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these injuries was not inflicted on Brian?
(b) Broken leg
(c) Swollen eye
(d) Inability to move
2. Which piece of information was not vital to discovering the plane's location?
(a) Brian's name
(b) Originating airport
(d) Flight number
3. What did Brian have to say at the end of each sentence when talking into the radio?
4. How does Brian haul food back to the shelter?
(d) Carries it
5. To what did Brian attribute his strange frame of mind?
(b) Head injury
(c) Almost drowning
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these did not happen after the engine coughed?
2. What type of birds was not among the flock?
3. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
4. Brian reminisces about what?
5. What did Brian notice when he touched the pilot?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)