|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
(a) Grandma Harriet
(d) Brian's mother
2. What morning activity does Brian see as being silly?
(a) Cleaning the campsite
(c) Carving wood
(d) Going for a long walk
3. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
(a) Two sticks
(b) Watch crystal
(c) Two stones
(d) Hatchet and black stone
4. What wakes Brian?
(a) His ailing stomach
(c) The sound of a plane
5. What encouraged Brian to continue trying to create fire?
(a) His father told him he could do it .
(b) He was sick of being attacked by mosquitoes.
(c) He knew people had been doing it for millions of years.
(d) He was cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
2. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
3. Which of these was not an item used to start a fire?
4. At first, Brian could only see what through the windshield of the plane?
5. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)