|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bird encouraged Brian to what?
(a) Bask in the sun
(c) Climb atop a tree
(d) Pick berries
2. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(c) Sprained shoulder
(d) Cracked lips
3. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) He's bitten up and ugly.
(b) The water blinds him.
(c) There are cuts on his face.
(d) He sees nothing but empty sky.
4. Where did Brian hit his head?
(c) Safety harness
(d) Head rest
5. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
2. Where was the rest of the food kept?
3. What happened when Brian reached the ground safely?
4. How many berries did Brian think he ate?
5. What type of bird does Brian spot near the lake?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)