|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Brian reached the ground safely?
(a) He blacked out.
(b) He rescued the pilot.
(c) He was attacked by animals.
(d) There were people waiting to help.
2. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
3. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
4. Where did Brian spot the bear?
(a) Beside the shelter
(b) Raspberry patch
(c) In the water
(d) Up a tree
5. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian think about when he's trying to go back to sleep?
2. The berries reminded Brian of what?
3. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
4. What does Brian call the food he ate?
5. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)