|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) People would see the flare gun.
(b) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(c) People would see a fire on the beach.
(d) People would hear him screaming for help.
2. Which emotion did Brian equate with the bear?
3. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
(a) Sloshing oil
(b) Tidal wave
(c) Riding a bike
(d) Black hole
4. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
5. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
(a) He remembered being sick from swallowing the water before.
(b) There were snakes in the water.
(c) He couldn't get to the cleanest part.
(d) He didn't know if it was safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wakes Brian?
2. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
3. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
4. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
5. What was the first thing the plane hit before it landed?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)