|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) Swam through the broken windshield
(b) Jumped out through the emergency exit
(c) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
(d) He didn't get out
2. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) The water blinds him.
(b) There are cuts on his face.
(c) He sees nothing but empty sky.
(d) He's bitten up and ugly.
3. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(b) Sprained shoulder
(d) Cracked lips
4. What type of wood is used to create the new tool?
(d) White Pine
5. Why did Brian stop running from the bear?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He spotted a bigger bear.
(c) The bear wasn't going to hurt him.
(d) He sprained his ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
2. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
3. What did Brian not grab onto as he tried to get free of the wreckage?
4. Why was it nearly impossible to burn a signal fire at all times?
5. Why does Brian's physical appearance affect him?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)