|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
2. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(b) People would see the flare gun.
(c) People would hear him screaming for help.
(d) People would see a fire on the beach.
3. What is Brian's reward for all the hard work?
4. How did Brian feel when the sparks failed to make a fire?
5. Who always talked about being positive?
(c) Brian's mother
(d) Grandma Harriet
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of these things is not seen in the water?
2. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
3. What happened when Brian reached the ground safely?
4. The berries reminded Brian of what?
5. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)