|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
(d) Dry wood
2. Brian hoped the fire would keep what away?
3. What type of bird does Brian spot near the lake?
4. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
(a) Three weeks
(b) A couple of months
(c) Six months
5. Brian was careful to keep what in his sight as he explored?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brian's physical appearance affect him?
2. What type of tree does Brian use to try and start the fire?
3. What hindered Brian's search for firewood?
4. Where was the rest of the food kept?
5. What two items did Brian use to create spark?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)