|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
(b) Dry wood
2. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
3. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
(c) Keeping animals at bay
(d) Good smell
4. How did Brian get out of the plane?
(a) Jumped out through the emergency exit
(b) Climbed through the door onto a tree branch
(c) Swam through the broken windshield
(d) He didn't get out
5. What noises did Brian hear when the plane crashed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Brian think he couldn't land in the water?
2. What new tool does Brian make?
3. How many berries did Brian think he ate?
4. Landing a plane on the water is like hitting what?
5. Why does Brian's physical appearance affect him?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)