|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brian try to destroy his reflection?
(a) He sees nothing but empty sky.
(b) There are cuts on his face.
(c) The water blinds him.
(d) He's bitten up and ugly.
2. What prevented Brian from suffocating in the shelter?
(a) It was windy.
(b) Brian stayed outside.
(c) Brian removed the side of the shelter.
(d) The rock acted as a flue.
3. Where was the rest of the food kept?
(a) In a hole in the ground
(b) In the windbreaker
(c) Hanging on a tree branch
(d) In shallow water
4. Which of these is not a benefit of having a fire?
(a) Keeping animals at bay
(d) Good smell
5. What food did Brian wish for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the missing element to create a good fire?
2. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
3. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
4. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
5. What new tool does Brian make?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)