|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
(b) Carrying wood
(d) Searching for food
2. Why is Brian confused after he catches a bird?
(a) He does not know how to clean it.
(b) He needs to figure out how to keep from being pecked.
(c) He cannot figure out how to kill it.
(d) He cannot tell if it is a male or female.
3. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(a) White pine
4. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
(a) A couple of months
(b) Six months
(c) Three weeks
5. What does Brian consider to be a wonderful discovery?
(a) Animals are repelled by smoke.
(b) There is a boat on the lake.
(c) Fire keeps mosquitoes away.
(d) He finds a new food source.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
2. Who always talked about being positive?
3. How does Brian keep track of time?
4. What animal came toward Brian's shelter in the night?
5. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)