|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) People would hear him screaming for help.
(b) People would see the flare gun.
(c) People would see a fire on the beach.
(d) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
2. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
(a) They were camouflaged.
(b) They were too fast.
(c) He didn't know how.
(d) They tended to attack if he got too close.
3. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
4. What did the animal leave behind?
5. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) It is raining.
(b) The fire is almost out.
(c) There is an animal right outside.
(d) The food is all gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
2. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
3. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
4. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
5. What animal came toward Brian's shelter in the night?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)