|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian consider to be a wonderful discovery?
(a) Animals are repelled by smoke.
(b) There is a boat on the lake.
(c) He finds a new food source.
(d) Fire keeps mosquitoes away.
2. How does Brian keep track of time?
(a) Using the moon
(b) His watch
(c) A calendar
(d) Marks on the wall
3. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
(a) They tended to attack if he got too close.
(b) They were too fast.
(c) He didn't know how.
(d) They were camouflaged.
4. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
(a) White pine
5. What was Brian's best hope for rescue?
(a) Officials would follow the pilot's flight plan.
(b) People would see a fire on the beach.
(c) People would hear him screaming for help.
(d) People would see the flare gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Brian confused after he catches a bird?
2. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
3. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
4. What did the animal leave behind?
5. How much money does Brian have in his wallet?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)