|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bird reminds Brian of a flying what?
2. How does Brian keep track of time?
(a) Using the moon
(b) Marks on the wall
(c) A calendar
(d) His watch
3. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(a) Cracked lips
(d) Sprained shoulder
4. Which of these is not one of Brian's "First Days?"
(a) First Wolf Day
(b) First Arrow Day
(c) First Meat Day
(d) First Rabbit Day
5. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) The fire is almost out.
(b) There is an animal right outside.
(c) It is raining.
(d) The food is all gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
2. Why did Brian have a hard time figuring out what animal had visited?
3. What animal came toward Brian's shelter in the night?
4. What types of trees were dead on the ground?
5. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)