|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Brian refuse to leave the fire longer than a few moments?
(a) It was too cold.
(b) He hoped he could signal a plane.
(c) It was a safe place to hide from mosquitoes.
(d) He was afraid it would go out.
2. What caused the trees to fall?
(d) Ice storm
3. What does Brian consider to be a wonderful discovery?
(a) Animals are repelled by smoke.
(b) He finds a new food source.
(c) There is a boat on the lake.
(d) Fire keeps mosquitoes away.
4. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
5. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
(a) They were too fast.
(b) They were camouflaged.
(c) They tended to attack if he got too close.
(d) He didn't know how.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who always talked about being positive?
2. What concerned Brian about drinking from the lake?
3. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
4. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
5. What did the animal leave behind?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)