|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) The food is all gone.
(b) The fire is almost out.
(c) There is an animal right outside.
(d) It is raining.
2. Which of these things was not a problem for Brian?
(b) Cracked lips
(c) Sprained shoulder
3. Why was it so hard for Brian to kill a bird?
(a) They tended to attack if he got too close.
(b) They were camouflaged.
(c) They were too fast.
(d) He didn't know how.
4. What does Brian consider to be a wonderful discovery?
(a) He finds a new food source.
(b) Fire keeps mosquitoes away.
(c) Animals are repelled by smoke.
(d) There is a boat on the lake.
5. From where had the animal come?
(a) The water
(b) The woods
(c) From atop the ridge
(d) Brian does not know
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
2. To what does Brian compare his thoughts?
3. What was Brian's main concern about the new food?
4. What type of vehicle might the rescuers use?
5. What food did Brian wish for?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)