|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Brian chided himself for being what?
(a) A city boy
2. Brian plans to protect himself from the animals by doing what?
(a) Climbing a tree
(b) Building a shelter
(c) Swimming to the other side of the lake
(d) Starting a fire
3. Brian spends the afternoon and early evening doing what?
(a) Searching for food
(d) Carrying wood
4. What does Brian discover when he first wakes up in the night?
(a) The food is all gone.
(b) It is raining.
(c) The fire is almost out.
(d) There is an animal right outside.
5. What was Brian's main concern about the new food?
(a) The animal might come back for it.
(b) It had dirt all over it.
(c) It looked spoiled.
(d) It was raw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brian consider to be a wonderful discovery?
2. What item did Brian not have on his person after the crash?
3. From where had the animal come?
4. How long was Brian supposed to stay with his father?
5. Where does Brian think the plane landed?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)