Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Miss Kelly call to verify Elwood's story?
(a) Ethel Chauvenet.
(b) Mrs. Greenawalt.
(c) Charlie's Place.
2. What does Miss Kelly ask Elwood when she first sees him in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Where Dr. Chumley is.
(b) How Harvey is doing.
(c) How Veta is doing.
(d) Where the library is.
3. What kind of advice does Dr. Sanderson give Miss Kelly in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dating advice.
(b) Cooking advice.
(c) Packing advice.
(d) Travel tips.
4. What happens as Elwood talks to his sister on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) Harvey arrives where Elwood is.
(b) Elwood curses under his breath.
(c) Harvey greets the people in the mansion.
(d) Elwood hangs up in a panic.
5. Who enters with a bouquet of flowers for Miss Kelly in Act 2, Scene 2?
(a) Dr. Chumley.
(b) Dr. Sanderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds back Wilson when he tries to assault Elwood?
2. What does Dr. Chumley assure Judge Gaffney of in the hopes of avoiding a lawsuit?
3. How many bars were searched looking for Elwood in Act 2, Scene 1 ?
4. How did Harvey receive his name, according to Elwood?
5. What does Myrtle Mae claim about living with her uncle?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)