|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wilson's attitude toward Elwood's story regarding Dr. Chumley?
(a) He is extremely skeptical.
(b) He couldn't care less.
(c) He is amazed and speechless.
(d) He believes Elwood.
2. What does Elwood tell Miss Kelly about Dr. Chumley's whereabouts?
(a) He doesn't know where Dr. Chumley is.
(b) He is at the Dowd mansion.
(c) He is on a train to Pittsburgh.
(d) He is at Charlie's Place.
3. Where does Elwood say Dr. Chumley found him?
(a) The post office.
(b) The Dowd mansion.
(c) Charlie's Place.
(d) The local library.
4. Who calls in to speak with Veta toward the end of Act 2, Scene 1?
(b) Dr. Chumley.
(d) Miss Kelly.
5. What does Veta tell Dr. Chumley about her brother, Elwood?
(a) That he's just pulling everyone's leg about Harvey.
(b) That he is a compulsive gambler.
(c) That he likes trains.
(d) That he is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the phone conversation at the beginning of Act 2, Scene 2, who has gone missing for four hours?
2. Where was Harvey when Elwood first met him?
3. What happens to the front door at the end of Act 2, Scene 2?
4. What does Myrtle Mae bring into the room as proof her uncle is not well?
5. Who seems most concerned about the character that has gone missing at the outset of Act 2, Scene 2?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)