|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elwood tell Betty Chumley on the phone in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he was ready to turn himself in to the sanitarium.
(b) That he thinks she is very attractive.
(c) That he would like her to meet Harvey.
(d) That he attended the cocktail party and didn't see her there.
2. After several drinks, with whom did Dr. Chumley get into an argument over who should pay?
(c) The barkeep.
3. What does Myrtle Mae bring into the room as proof her uncle is not well?
(a) A large flat parcel.
(b) A diary written by Elwood to Harvey.
(c) A collection of rabbit-themed dinner plates.
(d) A sculpture of Plato.
4. Who does Miss Kelly call to verify Elwood's story?
(a) Ethel Chauvenet.
(b) Mrs. Greenawalt.
(c) Charlie's Place.
5. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A field near town.
(b) The Dowd library.
(c) The sanitarium.
(d) The police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2, Scene 1, upon learning where Elwood is, what does Dr. Chumley do?
2. What does Harvey look like, according to the portrait revealed in Act 2, Scene 1?
3. Where does Dr. Sanderson claim to have seen Miss Kelly last Saturday in Act 2, Scene 2?
4. How does Wilson react toward Elwood when he sees him?
5. Where does Dr. Chumley go to hide?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)