|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Kelly's reaction to Elwood's story about Dr. Chumley?
(a) She seems to believe him.
(b) She is amused.
(c) She seems shocked.
(d) She is indifferent.
2. Where does Dr. Chumley go to hide?
(a) A broom closet.
(b) Upstairs at the sanitarium.
(c) The basement.
(d) His office.
3. What is Wilson's attitude toward Elwood's story regarding Dr. Chumley?
(a) He is extremely skeptical.
(b) He couldn't care less.
(c) He believes Elwood.
(d) He is amazed and speechless.
4. Where does Act 2, Scene 1 take place?
(a) A field near town.
(b) The police station.
(c) The Dowd library.
(d) The sanitarium.
5. How many bars were searched looking for Elwood in Act 2, Scene 1 ?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elwood's story, after Dr. Chumley was through with his argument he ______________.
2. What does Dr. Chumley assure Judge Gaffney of in the hopes of avoiding a lawsuit?
3. Who is helping Dr. Sanderson pack his things?
4. In Act 2, Scene 1, Dr. Chumley and Judge Gaffney visit whom upstairs in the Dowd mansion?
5. Who enters the Dowd home early in Act 2, Scene 1, looking disheveled and shaken?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)