|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Chumley believe?
(a) He is beginning to understand Elwood.
(b) He is being followed.
(c) He is able to see Harvey
(d) All responses are correct.
2. What is Miss Kelly's reaction to Elwood's story about Dr. Chumley?
(a) She seems to believe him.
(b) She is indifferent.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She seems shocked.
3. Where does Dr. Chumley go to hide?
(a) The basement.
(b) A broom closet.
(c) His office.
(d) Upstairs at the sanitarium.
4. What does Elwood tell Betty Chumley about his location in Act 2, Scene 1?
(a) That he was at Chumley's Rest.
(b) That he was at Charlie's Place.
(c) That he was at home.
(d) That he was where he was.
5. What does Myrtle Mae bring into the room as proof her uncle is not well?
(a) A sculpture of Plato.
(b) A diary written by Elwood to Harvey.
(c) A collection of rabbit-themed dinner plates.
(d) A large flat parcel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elwood say he and Harvey have adventures every night?
2. What does Dr. Chumley ask Wilson to do in the second act?
3. What does Veta try to get Elwood to do in Act 2, Scene 1, when she speaks with him?
4. What does Dr. Chumley assure Judge Gaffney of in the hopes of avoiding a lawsuit?
5. What does Dr. Chumley want to know about Elwood in Act 2, Scene 1 ?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)