|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. William Chumley assure Judge Gaffney of to hopefully avoid a lawsuit?
(a) That Wilson was really to blame for Veta Simmons' rough treatment.
(b) That Dr. Lyman Sanderson has been fired.
(c) That he was planning on shutting down the sanitarium soon.
(d) That everything was a total misunderstanding.
2. What does Dr. William Chumley do when he sees Dr. Lyman Sanderson again?
(a) He asks why Dr. Lyman Sanderson isn't gone yet.
(b) He runs back into his office, locking the door.
(d) He re-hires him.
3. What kind of advice does Dr. Lyman Sanderson give Ruth Kelly?
(a) Dating advice.
(b) Packing advice.
(c) Cooking advice.
(d) Travel tips.
4. What does Elwood Dowd carry around with him?
(a) A hat and raincoat.
(b) A snowglobe and a rabbit's foot.
(c) A Bible and a set of keys.
(d) An umbrella and a pocket knife.
5. What does Dr. William Chumley ask Ruth Kelly and Wilson to do?
(a) Not to underestimate Elwood Dowd.
(c) Not to leave him and get Elwood Dowd out of the building.
(d) Set up a rotating watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elwood Dowd say that Harvey would like?
2. How does Elwood Dowd deal with his invisible friend?
3. Whom does Ethel Chauvenet invite to dinner "soon"?
4. As the scene opens, who is talking on the phone?
5. Who asks Myrtle Mae Simmons out?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)