|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Veta Simmons ask the judge to do?
(a) Sue the sanitarium.
(b) Take her out to dinner.
(c) Help her to her room.
(d) Execute a restraining order on Wilson.
2. Who comes to the house, asking about Veta Simmons?
(a) Judge Gaffney.
(c) Mrs. Greenawalt.
(d) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
3. Does Elwood Dowd order from Mrs. Greenawalt?
(a) Yes, one subscription.
(b) Yes, three subscriptions.
(d) Yes, two subscriptions.
4. What is Veta Simmons' reaction whenever Elwood Dowd's invisible friend's name is mentioned?
(a) She becomes angry.
(b) She sighs and flops down in a chair.
(c) She refers to her invisible friend by name.
(d) She giggles and goes back to her business.
5. Where was Harvey when Elwood Dowd first met him?
(a) Leaning against a white lamp post.
(b) By a river.
(c) In the Dowd mansion.
(d) At Chumley's Rest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veta Simmons confess to Dr. Lyman Sanderson about Harvey?
2. What is Veta Simmons' reaction when she sees the portrait of Elwood Dowd and Harvey on the mantle?
3. What does Dr. William Chumley ask Wilson to do?
4. What are Veta Simmons and Ruth Kelly talking about?
5. What does Veta Simmons tell Elwood Dowd to do?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)