|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Greenawalt try to sell Elwood Dowd over the phone?
(a) A vacuum.
(b) A vacation package.
(c) A subscription.
(d) A set of custom knives.
2. What does Elwood Dowd tell Betty Chumley on the phone?
(a) That he attended the cocktail party and didn't see her there.
(b) That he was in love with her.
(c) That he would like her to meet Harvey.
(d) That he was ready to turn himself in to the sanitarium.
3. What does Veta Simmons ask the judge to do?
(a) Execute a restraining order on Wilson.
(b) Take her out to dinner.
(c) Sue the sanitarium.
(d) Help her to her room.
4. What does Dr. William Chumley believe?
(a) He is able to see Harvey
(b) He is being followed.
(c) All responses are correct.
(d) He is beginning to understand Elwood Dowd.
5. What does Dr. Lyman Sanderson tell Elwood Dowd?
(a) He and Ruth Kelly are running off together.
(b) He has to face reality.
(c) He believes he can see Harvey, too.
(d) He's sorry they committed Veta Simmons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ruth Kelly's reaction to Elwood Dowd's story about Dr. William Chumley?
2. What is the name of the main character's niece?
3. Who enters the scene after Elwood Dowd, Dr. Lyman Sanderson, and the nurse exit?
4. Does Elwood Dowd order from Mrs. Greenawalt?
5. What reason does the nurse, Ruth Kelly, give to Dr. Lyman Sanderson for wanting the two of them to join Elwood Dowd for drinks later that night?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)