|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character was selected to be the associate doctor at the sanitarium?
(a) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(b) Miss Johnson.
(c) Dr. William B. Chumley.
2. Betty Chumley and Wilson are left alone at the end of this scene. What do they talk about?
(a) What a Pooka is.
(b) When the office would be remodeled.
(c) How polite Elwood Dowd is.
(d) What a tremendous mistake it was to admit Veta Simmons.
3. What is the name of the orderly in Chumley's rest?
(b) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(c) Dr. Saul Rubinek.
(d) Dr. William Chumley.
4. Who does Elwood Dowd tell Dr. William Chumley's wife that he's looking for?
(c) Mrs. Greenawalt.
(d) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
5. In what room does Elwood Dowd wait when the ladies excuse themselves?
(a) The foyer.
(b) The living room.
(c) The parlor.
(d) The dining room.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Veta Simmons speak next on the telephone?
2. With whom does Elwood Dowd discuss the details of the book he picked from the bookshelf?
3. What form does Harvey take?
4. What does Wilson read at the end of this scene?
5. How do the employees of the sanitarium regard Dr. William Chumley?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)