|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form does Harvey take?
(a) Giant hamster.
(b) Giant rabbit.
(c) Giant cat.
(d) Giant guinea pig.
2. What does Elwood Dowd do immediately upon arriving home?
(a) He pours himself some liquor from the bottle hidden in the bookshelf.
(b) He makes a phone call to Betty Chumley.
(c) He picks up Myrtle Mae Simmons' package and runs outside with it.
(d) He sneaks down to the basement to be alone.
3. With whom does Elwood Dowd discuss the details of the book he picked from the bookshelf?
(a) Ethel Chauvenet.
(c) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(d) Veta Simmons.
4. According to the dialogue in this scene between Veta SImmons and Ethel Chauvenet, do the two women see each other often?
(b) Yes, about once a month.
(c) Yes, about twice a week.
(d) Yes, everyday.
5. Where does Elwood Dowd say he and Harvey have adventures every night?
(a) In bars.
(b) The Dowd mansion's basement.
(c) The city.
(d) In a mystical land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. William Chumley do to Dr. Lyman Sanderson when he finds out they admitted the wrong patient?
2. Who says "A painting shows not only the reality but the dream behind it"?
3. According to Elwood Dowd's story, after Dr. William Chumley was through with his argument he ______________.
4. What does Dr. William Chumley do when he sees Dr. Lyman Sanderson again?
5. What does Mrs. Greenawalt try to sell Elwood Dowd over the phone?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)