|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ethel Chauvenet is key in the first scene because ______________________.
(a) She is a fashion consultant to the Simmons women.
(b) She has a cure-all for dementia.
(c) She can sing Italian arias by memory.
(d) She has a grandson about Myrtle Mae Simmons' age.
2. What does Dr. William Chumley do to Dr. Lyman Sanderson when he finds out they admitted the wrong patient?
(a) Dr. William Chumley fires Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(b) Dr. William Chumley explains it was a simple mistake and that he'll look into it personally.
(c) Dr. William Chumley cackles to himself and goes home, ignoring Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(d) Dr. William Chumley demands that Dr. Lyman Sanderson sort it out.
3. How old is Elwood Dowd, approximately?
4. What does Elwood Dowd tell Ethel Chauvenet when she reacts to his casual conversation with his invisible friend?
(a) That Harvey favors her and will bless her home.
(b) Not to be alarmed.
(c) She better be good or Harvey will get her.
(d) That all their lives are in danger if Harvey is not appeased.
5. What form does Harvey take?
(a) Giant rabbit.
(b) Giant cat.
(c) Giant hamster.
(d) Giant guinea pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Elwood Dowd discuss the details of the book he picked from the bookshelf?
2. What does Elwood Dowd get from behind a book on the bookcase?
3. While talking to Veta Simmons, what does Dr. Lyman Sanderson do?
4. What does Dr. Lyman Sanderson ask about Veta Simmons?
5. What are Myrtle Mae Simmons and her mother primarily trying to achieve?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)