|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elwood Dowd put the contents he finds in Myrtle Mae Simmons' flat parcel?
(a) On the back of the front door to the mansion.
(b) In the garbage.
(c) On the mantle, over the picture of his mother.
(d) In the hallway, near the hall tree.
2. Which character was selected to be the associate doctor at the sanitarium?
(a) Miss Johnson.
(b) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(c) Dr. William B. Chumley.
3. What does Dr. Lyman Sanderson ask about Veta Simmons?
(a) Whether or not she would like a job at Chumley's rest.
(b) Where she currently lives.
(c) What her habits are and if she's still grieving for her mother.
(d) When can she come in for therapy.
4. Where has Wilson been searching for Elwood Dowd?
(a) The corridors of Chumley's Rest.
(b) Under the stairwell.
(c) Local sporting events.
(d) Area bars.
5. What is the name of the orderly in Chumley's rest?
(a) Dr. William Chumley.
(b) Dr. Saul Rubinek.
(c) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Elwood Dowd return to Chumley's Rest?
2. What does Elwood Dowd tell Dr. Lyman Sanderson about the name Harvey?
3. While talking to Veta Simmons, what does Dr. Lyman Sanderson do?
4. According to the sanitarium staff, who entered the sanitarium with Elwood Dowd?
5. What does Myrtle Mae Simmons bring into the room as proof her uncle is not well?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)