Act 1, Scene 1
1. Which of these characters is constantly being visited by a pooka?
(a) Ethel Chauvenet.
(b) Elwood Dowd.
(c) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(d) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
2. What is the name of the main character's niece?
(a) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(b) Veta Simmons.
(c) Miss Johnson.
(d) Ethel Chauvenet.
3. What is the name of the main character's invisible friend?
4. How old is Elwood Dowd, approximately?
5. Who else besides Elwood Dowd can see his invisible friend?
(a) No-one else.
(b) Just Elwood Dowd's immediate family.
(c) Whomever the invisible friend wishes to see it.
(d) Anyone Elwood Dowd introduces his friend to.
6. What does Elwood Dowd carry around with him?
(a) A hat and raincoat.
(b) A Bible and a set of keys.
(c) An umbrella and a pocket knife.
(d) A snowglobe and a rabbit's foot.
7. How is Elwood Dowd dressed when we first see him?
(a) In a floral shirt and cargo shorts.
(b) In a hat and raincoat.
(c) In a business suit.
(d) In a military officer's dress uniform.
This section contains 5,447 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)