1. Which of these characters is constantly being visited by a Pooka?
(a) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(b) Ethel Chauvenet.
(c) Elwood Dowd.
(d) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
2. What is the name of the main character's niece?
(a) Ethel Chauvenet.
(b) Veta Simmons.
(c) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(d) Miss Johnson.
3. What is the name of the main character's invisible friend?
4. How old is Elwood Dowd, approximately?
5. Who else besides Elwood can see his invisible friend?
(a) Whomever the invisible friend wishes to see it.
(b) Anyone Elwood introduces to his friend.
(c) No one else.
(d) Just Elwood's immediate family.
6. What does Elwood carry around with him?
(a) A small revolver.
(b) A Bible and a set of keys.
(c) A hat and raincoat.
(d) An umbrella and a pocketknife.
7. How is Elwood dressed when we first see him?
(a) In a business suit.
(b) In a hat and raincoat.
(c) In a military officer's dress uniform.
(d) In a floral shirt and cargo shorts.
This section contains 5,287 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)