Act 1, Scene 1
1. Which of these characters is constantly being visited by a Pooka?
(a) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
(b) Dr. Lyman Sanderson.
(c) Ethel Chauvenet.
(d) Elwood Dowd.
2. What is the name of the main character's niece?
(a) Miss Johnson.
(b) Ethel Chauvenet.
(c) Veta Simmons.
(d) Myrtle Mae Simmons.
3. What is the name of the main character's invisible friend?
4. How old is Elwood Dowd, approximately?
5. Who else besides Elwood can see his invisible friend?
(a) No one else.
(b) Anyone Elwood introduces to his friend.
(c) Whomever the invisible friend wishes to see it.
(d) Just Elwood's immediate family.
6. What does Elwood carry around with him?
(a) A Bible and a set of keys.
(b) An umbrella and a pocketknife.
(c) A hat and raincoat.
(d) A small revolver.
7. How is Elwood dressed when we first see him?
(a) In a hat and raincoat.
(b) In a floral shirt and cargo shorts.
(c) In a military officer's dress uniform.
(d) In a business suit.
This section contains 5,287 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)