|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Paige go to lie down and sleep after leaving Mass General with Max recuperating from surgery?
(a) The hydrangea bushes.
(b) Her room at the Prescott house.
(c) A grave.
(d) A church pew.
2. What is the name of Nicholas' college roommate who is now a divorce attorney?
3. What does May tell Paige was the reason she left her as a child?
(a) Paige's father beat her.
(b) She didn't know who she was anymore.
(c) She was in love with someone else.
(d) She wanted to show horses.
4. Where does Paige go when she leave the hospital after Max's surgery?
(a) Cambridge Street.
(b) The cemetery.
(c) Union Station.
(d) Fenwey Park.
5. What day is it when Max has his surgery?
(a) New Years Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. When they discuss being artists, what does Astrid tell Paige about May that surprises Paige?
2. What does Paige find when she goes to check the horse at midnight since her mother has a broken ankle?
3. What reward does Dr. Saget give Paige for her artwork?
4. What is the name of the pediatric specialist who diagnoses Max in Part 3?
5. What does Astrid tell Nicholas after he treats her and Paige badly after finding Paige with Max in the nursery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is Paige when she decides she needs to tell Nicholas the truth about her past?
2. How does Nicholas become the acting chief of cardiac surgery?
3. Why is Nicholas so frustrated when the doorbell rings the night Paige returns from being gone for three months?
4. What does Paige do after waking up in Nicholas' bed?
5. Describe how Nicholas seems very conflicted as he interacts with Paige after returning home with Max to find her still in front of his house?
6. When Nicholas discovers Max is ill, where does he take him?
7. Who talks Paige out of running away again and tells her she should stay and fight?
8. What does May eventually tell Paige is the reason she left her years before?
9. What do Paige's drawings reveal when Astrid asks Paige to draw a self portrait?
10. How does Nicholas react to Paige's plea to stop the divorce and give her a second chance?
This section contains 1,312 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)