|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does Robert dance around to while holding Max?
(b) Sesame Street.
(c) The Wiggles.
2. When Paige goes to visit Max at the Prescott's, she is happy to see that he is _______________.
(a) Asking for her.
3. In part 3, what is alerting Paige that something is wrong with Max?
(a) His messy diaper.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His dry diaper.
(d) His crying.
4. Regarding Paige, Nicholas is sure his mother would never what?
(a) Let her into her house.
(b) Help him get her back.
(c) Keep her from her child.
5. What papers does Astrid see on Nicholas' desk when she brings a gift to his office?
(a) Apology letter.
(b) Drawings done by Paige.
(c) Divorce documents.
(d) Love letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Nicholas and Max watching the day Paige returns home and rings the doorbell?
2. Who calls Paige while she is cleaning the house she once shared with Nicholas?
3. Where does Nicholas take Paige after they leave Mass General with Max recuperating from surgery?
4. What day is it when Max has his surgery?
5. When Paige rushes downstairs on a hunch that something is wrong with Max, who is standing at the Prescott's door waiting for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Paige sees Max for the first time in three months?
2. Why does the communications director at the hospital want to meet with Paige?
3. What is Nicholas' reaction when Paige shows up on his doorstep after being gone for months?
4. What is May's reaction when Paige tells her she plans to return to her husband and son?
5. What does Nicholas and Paige making love three time represent?
6. How does Nicholas become the acting chief of cardiac surgery?
7. How does Paige react when she sees Max in the recovery room after his surgery?
8. What do Paige's drawings reveal when Astrid asks Paige to draw a self portrait?
9. How does Nicholas feel when he discovers Paige with Max at his parents' house?
10. What ironic thing does Paige discover about the daycare Nicholas has had to provide for Max while she was away?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)