|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell Paige she should do soon after she tells him the truth about her past?
(a) Find a lawyer.
(b) Move out of his parents.
(c) Move home.
(d) Get a job.
2. What place from her past does Paige visit while she tries to figure out what to do about Nicholas?
(a) The OB/GYN.
(c) The hospital.
3. Where does Paige picture herself coloring with Max in the future?
(a) The hospital.
(b) Her house.
(c) The park.
(d) The cemetery.
4. What is the name of the patient whose portrait Paige draws before he dies on Nicholas' operating table?
(a) Mr. McCluskey.
(b) Mr. Olsen.
(c) Mrs. Oslo.
(d) Mrs. McCracken.
5. What does Nicholas think Paige looks like as he is making his rounds?
(a) An angel.
(b) A devil.
(c) A pest.
(d) A rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paige tell Nicholas about Max as she follows him during his rounds?
2. Where had Nicholas never sat before the day of Max's surgery?
3. Which of the following is NOT something Paige uses to decorate the bathroom the morning after Max's surgery?
4. What does Paige do after she secretly lets herself into the house after Nicholas goes to work?
5. When Paige rushes downstairs on a hunch that something is wrong with Max, who is standing at the Prescott's door waiting for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Nicholas seems very conflicted as he interacts with Paige after returning home with Max to find her still in front of his house?
2. What is Nicholas' reaction when Paige shows up on his doorstep after being gone for months?
3. What does Paige think about as she and Nicholas ride the elevator to go see Max in the hospital?
4. What version of the Cinderella story does Astrid tell Max?
5. What do Nicholas and Paige discover is wrong with Max?
6. What ironic thing does Paige discover about the daycare Nicholas has had to provide for Max while she was away?
7. What does Nicholas discover as he looks into divorcing Paige?
8. What is May's reaction when Paige tells her she plans to return to her husband and son?
9. What does Nicholas think he sees during the surgery that Paige gets to observe?
10. How does Nicholas react to Paige's artwork at the hospital?
This section contains 1,195 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)