|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does May tell Paige was the reason she left her as a child?
(a) She didn't know who she was anymore.
(b) Paige's father beat her.
(c) She wanted to show horses.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
2. What does Nicholas do with the portraits Paige draws of him every time she draws a patient's portrait?
(a) Hangs them on his door.
(b) Throws them away.
(c) Puts them in his desk drawer.
(d) Frames them.
3. Whose house does Paige follow Nicholas to when she thinks he is taking Max to daycare?
(a) A babysitter's.
4. What does Paige draw all around Astrid in the portrait of her mother-in-law?
5. What happens between Nicholas and Paige as she comes out of her shock?
(a) They rush to the hospital to see Max.
(b) They make love.
(c) They start to fight.
(d) They cry together over Max.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas think he sees in the observation gallery at the end of a surgery?
2. Where does Paige sit to draw her portraits of Nicholas' patients?
3. How does Nicholas feel about Paige when she tells him that she was not a virgin when they met?
4. What is the name of the patient who Paige and Nicholas have a fight in front of?
5. What is Nicholas' reaction when he sees Paige working at the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Paige go and what does she do after she sees Max with all the tubes still in him from surgery?
2. What does Nicholas think he sees during the surgery that Paige gets to observe?
3. What do Paige's drawings reveal when Astrid asks Paige to draw a self portrait?
4. What is May's reaction when Paige tells her she plans to return to her husband and son?
5. How does Paige react when something seems off with Max in Chapter 40?
6. What does Nicholas do after finding Paige nearly unconscious on the sidewalk?
7. What version of the Cinderella story does Astrid tell Max?
8. What does Paige think about as she and Nicholas ride the elevator to go see Max in the hospital?
9. What happens when Paige tells Nicholas the truth about her past?
10. When Nicholas discovers Max is ill, where does he take him?
This section contains 1,114 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)