|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Paige watching when Max falls off the couch?
(a) The Price is Right.
(c) Days of Our Lives.
2. What does Astrid send to Paige along with a puzzle stool for Max?
(a) A book on motherhood.
(b) Baby pictures of Nicholas.
(c) A silk scarf.
3. What does Paige feel the first time she nurses Max?
4. Where do Paige and Jake eat dinner on their first double date with Pricilla and her boyfriend?
(a) Burger King.
(d) Pizza Hut.
5. What does May allow a young Paige to do after Patrick forbids it?
(a) Play outside alone.
(b) Ride the bus.
(c) Wear makeup.
(d) Go to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Nicholas' girlfriend at the time he meets Paige?
2. As Nicholas looks at pictures of Max taken by Astrid, what does he realize he hasn't seen around his house for a long time?
3. What does Paige dream about the night in the hospital that she has Max?
4. Where did May always want to live?
5. Where do Jake and Paige make love for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Paige goes to the OB/GYN for her six week check-up?
2. What causes Paige to think she and Nicholas might be meant for each other?
3. What happens when Paige calls her father to tell him she is getting married?
4. What happens at a dinner party that upsets Paige the week she discovers she is pregnant?
5. What memory does Paige have about her mother in a recurring dream?
6. What happens during the first dinner party Paige hosts at their house for Nicholas' colleagues?
7. What does Paige tell May about Nicholas when her mother asks her to describe him?
8. What happens the day Nicholas goes to his parents' house to tell them about Max?
9. When did Jake and Paige's relationship move from just being friends?
10. How did May end up owning the show horse, Donegal?
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)