|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Delivery, Fall 1993, Chapter 43, Nicholas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does May tell Paige was the reason she left her as a child?
(a) She didn't know who she was anymore.
(b) She wanted to show horses.
(c) Paige's father beat her.
(d) She was in love with someone else.
2. May's show horse's bloodlines go back to what famous race horse?
(b) Man O' War.
(c) Seatle Slew.
3. Where does Nicholas have to fly to retrieve a heart for an eighteen-year-old patient?
(b) Rhode Island.
4. As the young medical student and the waitress get acquainted, what does Nicholas tell Paige he wants to specialize in?
(a) Cardiothoracic surgery.
(d) Brain surgery.
5. What does Nicholas tell Paige so that he can escape the crying baby at night?
(a) He needs to go to the store.
(b) He has a headache.
(c) He has paperwork to do.
(d) He is on call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose house does Paige follow Nicholas to when she thinks he is taking Max to daycare?
2. What does Paige do after she secretly lets herself into the house after Nicholas goes to work?
3. What is the name of May's show horse?
4. What does Robert Prescott's study remind Paige of?
5. What does Paige see as she looks through the window of the closed store where her mother is supposed to work in North Carolina?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)