|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Growth, Summer 1993, Chapter 20, Nicholas | Part 2, Growth, Summer 1993, Chapter 21, Paige.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicholas' favorite patient dying from?
2. How many months has Paige been gone from her husband and son in the Prologue?
3. Where does Nicholas have to fly to retrieve a heart for an eighteen-year-old patient?
(d) Rhode Island.
4. What does Nicholas argue with the nurses about after he and Paige arrive at the hospital in labor?
(a) The wheelchair.
(b) The room.
(c) The assigned doctor.
(d) The food.
5. Where does Paige get off the bus after fleeing Chicago?
(a) Canton, Ohio.
(b) Manchester, New Hampshire.
(c) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(d) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholas tell Paige so that he can escape the crying baby at night?
2. What kind of doctor's office does Paige work at during the day?
3. What does Paige use in a test to determine if she is having a boy or girl?
4. Where does Jake work when Paige goes to visit him during her return to Chicago?
5. What is Paige doing while she sits in the front yard watching the family she abandoned through the windows of her house?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)