|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Conception 1985-1993, Chapter 12, Nicholas | Part 1, Conception 1985-1993, Chapter 13, Paige.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is baby Max named after?
(a) Nicholas' grandfather.
(b) Paige's grandfather.
(c) Paige's mother.
(d) Nicholas' mother.
2. Where do Jake and Paige make love for the first time?
(a) Her room.
(b) A Jeep Cherokee.
(c) A Ford pickup.
(d) His room.
3. Where was Patrick O'Toole born?
4. What does Paige forget to bring to her wedding?
(b) A copy of her wedding vows.
(d) A ring for Nicholas.
5. Where does Paige get off the bus after fleeing Chicago?
(a) Manchester, New Hampshire.
(b) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) Canton, Ohio.
(d) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What publication did Paige's mother write obituaries for?
2. How many years did Nicholas' parents try to conceive a baby before he was born?
3. What is Patrick O'Toole's occupation?
4. What is Paige doing while she sits in the front yard watching the family she abandoned through the windows of her house?
5. What does Paige use in a test to determine if she is having a boy or girl?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)