|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Delivery, Fall 1993, Chapter 39, Nicholas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade was Paige in when Pricilla Divine moved to Chicago and became her best friend?
(a) Seventh grade.
(b) Second grade.
(c) Fourth grade.
(d) Sixth grade.
2. What reward does Dr. Saget give Paige for her artwork?
(a) Humanitarian of the year.
(b) Free meals at the cafeteria.
(c) To watch Nicholas in surgery.
(d) A thousand dollars.
3. Who does Paige call from the Prescott Library in the middle of the night to apologize to?
4. What does Nicholas tell Paige that Max is allergic to?
(c) Creamed spinach.
(d) Brussel sprouts.
5. What is the name of the patient who Paige and Nicholas have a fight in front of?
(a) Mr. McCoy.
(b) Mrs. McCrory.
(c) Mrs. McCann.
(d) Mr. St. Criox
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the house look when Paige secretly lets herself in after Nicholas goes to work?
2. Astrid Prescott, Nicholas' mother, is a famous _______________.
3. What theme is Alistair Forgerty's office decorated with?
4. How many years did Nicholas' parents try to conceive a baby before he was born?
5. What is the name of the stable hand Paige works with at her mother's horse farm?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)