Prologue, Paige | Part 1, Conception 1985-1993, Chapter 1, Paige
1. Where does Paige get off the bus after fleeing Chicago?
(a) Canton, Ohio.
(b) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(c) Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
(d) Manchester, New Hampshire.
2. What is Patrick O'Toole's occupation?
(a) Computer programer.
(c) Auto mechanic.
3. How many months has Paige been gone from her husband and son in the Prologue?
4. What is Paige doing while she sits in the front yard watching the family she abandoned through the windows of her house?
5. Where was Patrick O'Toole born?
6. Why does Paige run away from Chicago after her high school graduation?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She wanted to find her mother.
(c) She wanted an adventure.
(d) She had a secret life.
Part 1, Conception 1985-1993, Chapter 2, Nicholas | Part 1, Conception 1985-1993, Chapter 3, Nicholas
7. Nicholas wins an Olympic Silver Medal in what event?
8. How many years did Nicholas' parents try to conceive a baby before he was born?
This section contains 4,112 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)