Fun Classroom Activities
The 20 enjoyable, interactive classroom activities that are included will help your students understand the text in amusing ways. Fun Classroom Activities include group projects, games, critical thinking activities, brainstorming sessions, writing poems, drawing or sketching, and more that will allow your students to interact with each other, be creative, and ultimately grasp key concepts from the text by "doing" rather than simply studying.
1. Myspace or Facebook
Create a Myspace of Facebook page for two or three characters in the novel.
* Do a documentary on postpartum depression using Paige's story as the focal point.
* Do research and then write a script with background information and interviews.
3. The Interview
* Pretend one of the characters is being interviewed on a television show.
* Which character is being interviewed?
* What questions would be asked?
* What would...
This section contains 617 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)