Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
2. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
3. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
4. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
5. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
Who is Victor Voss? Why does he attempt to buy a heart for his wife? How does his wife feel about this when she finds out? Why is Voss upset at Abby after a donor heart is given to Josh O'Day? What does Voss attempt to do to Abby in revenge? How does this impact her career? What does Abby learn about Voss that she wishes she could use against him? Why does she not use it against him? What ultimately happens to Voss' wife? For what reason?
Who is Mark Hodell? How does Abby come to live with Mark? What is their relationship like? How does Abby feel about Mark in the beginning of the novel? How does their relationship change? For what reason? Why does Mark turn on Abby? What did Abby do to hurt Mark? Why is Mark working with the wrong people? What do they have on Mark that forces him to work with them? Is Mark happy with this criminal career? How does the reader know how Mark feels about his situation? What happens to Mark in the end? Is this something Mark deserved? Explain.
Discuss the setting of the novel in detail, including discussion about each of the following:
1) Bayside Hospital
2) Massachusetts General Hospital
4) The freight ship.
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)