|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(a) Vivien Chao.
(b) The nursing supervisor.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
2. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The deck.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bridge.
3. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(a) His boat.
(b) The hospital.
(d) The Bahamas.
4. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A hallucinogen.
(d) A paralyzing drug.
5. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
2. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
3. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
4. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
5. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Yakov see Nadiya take Aleksei in Chapter 19? Where does Yakov think Aleksei is going?
2. What happens to Yakov at the end of Chapter 19? What does this suggest about his chances of survival?
3. Why does Abby suspect that Mark is in on the sale of human organs? What danger does Vivien suggest this poses for Abby?
4. What does Abby ask Nina Voss to do in Chapter 18? Does she agree?
5. Who are the passengers in the aft cabin as discussed in Chapter 14?
6. Why does Abby begin to think she is being followed by a van in Chapter 15? What does she do about it?
7. Of whom does Yakov dream in Chapter 14? What does she look like?
8. What really happens behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
9. Where does Abby go to find answers on Kunstler and Hennessy? Who sees her there and chases her down for a discussion?
10. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)