|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(b) Lack of sleep.
2. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Return to medical school.
(d) Confess to murder.
3. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are killing people for their organs.
(b) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(c) They are growing organs for sale.
(d) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
4. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
(a) His nice car.
(b) His nice suit.
(c) His Italian shoes.
(d) His love of Abby.
5. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
(a) Two million dollars.
(b) Three million dollars.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) A thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
2. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
3. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
4. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
5. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)