|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wonderland?
(a) A specil game room on the ship.
(b) A secret hiding place under a staircase.
(c) A game the boys play on the ship.
(d) A playground on the ship.
2. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(b) Lack of sleep.
3. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(b) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(c) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(d) A check for a million dollars.
4. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To have his baby.
(b) To join the transplant team.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
5. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
2. What is UNOS?
3. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
4. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
5. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abby ask Nina Voss to do in Chapter 18? Does she agree?
2. How does Mary Allen die? Who pronounces her death?
3. Where does Abby go to find answers on Kunstler and Hennessy? Who sees her there and chases her down for a discussion?
4. Why does Abby call Katzka to her house in Chapter 20? Who calls while he is there?
5. What do Abby and Vivien ask Dr. Ivan Tarasoff to do in order to help with their investigation into Nina Voss' heart donor in Chapter 16?
6. Where does Yakov see Nadiya take Aleksei in Chapter 19? Where does Yakov think Aleksei is going?
7. What really happens behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
8. Why does Abby begin to think she is being followed by a van in Chapter 15? What does she do about it?
9. What does Jeremiah Parr decide to do with the information given him by Abby in Chapter 12 regarding Nina Voss' heart transplant?
10. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)