|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
(a) He thinks she might have an allergic reaction.
(b) He dislikes their smell.
(c) He thinks they are not suited to her.
(d) He dislikes who sent them.
2. What is UNOS?
(a) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(b) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Notion for Organism Software.
(d) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
3. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
4. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(b) Elaine has redecorated.
(c) Elaine has disappeared.
(d) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
5. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(b) Instant Messaging.
(c) Video games.
(d) Internet shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
2. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
3. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
4. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
5. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Abby go to find answers on Kunstler and Hennessy? Who sees her there and chases her down for a discussion?
2. What really happens behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
3. Why does Abby call Katzka to her house in Chapter 20? Who calls while he is there?
4. How does Abby react when Detective Bernard Katzka comes to speak to her about Mary Allen? Why?
5. What does Jeremiah Parr decide to do with the information given him by Abby in Chapter 12 regarding Nina Voss' heart transplant?
6. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
7. For what reason does Abby lose her job completely at the end of Chapter 17?
8. What does Abby ask Nina Voss to do in Chapter 18? Does she agree?
9. What happens to Yakov at the end of Chapter 19? What does this suggest about his chances of survival?
10. What do Abby and Vivien ask Dr. Ivan Tarasoff to do in order to help with their investigation into Nina Voss' heart donor in Chapter 16?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)