|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(b) Elaine has disappeared.
(c) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(d) Elaine has redecorated.
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Bill Archer.
4. What does Nina Voss find on the back of the card that came with her wildflowers in Chapter 18?
(a) A note from her lover.
(b) A cryptic note from Dr. Archer.
(c) Abby's phone number.
(d) A message from Vivien Chao.
5. What is Amity Medical Supply?
(a) The medical supply company that furnishes Nina's medical supplies.
(b) The medical supply company katzka called to learn more about succinylcholine.
(c) The medical supply company Abby refers her patients to.
(d) The company Victor Voss sent five million dollars to the night before Nina's transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
2. What is UNOS?
3. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
4. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
5. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abby suspect that Mark is in on the sale of human organs? What danger does Vivien suggest this poses for Abby?
2. Who are the passengers in the aft cabin as discussed in Chapter 14?
3. How does Abby gain access to medical records of heart transplant patients in Chapter 17? For what reason?
4. How does Abby react when Detective Bernard Katzka comes to speak to her about Mary Allen? Why?
5. What happens to Yakov at the end of Chapter 19? What does this suggest about his chances of survival?
6. Why does Abby begin to think she is being followed by a van in Chapter 15? What does she do about it?
7. What does Abby ask Nina Voss to do in Chapter 18? Does she agree?
8. Where does Abby go to find answers on Kunstler and Hennessy? Who sees her there and chases her down for a discussion?
9. How does Mary Allen die? Who pronounces her death?
10. Why does Abby call Katzka to her house in Chapter 20? Who calls while he is there?
This section contains 1,134 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)