|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was a drug addict.
(b) He was drunk before his death.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
2. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To run a seaside clinic.
(b) To escape the city.
(c) To show up his friends.
(d) To race.
3. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A check for a million dollars.
(b) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(c) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(d) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
4. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi.
5. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account in London.
(b) An account under his secretary's name.
(c) A Cayman Island account.
(d) A bank account under his mother's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
2. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
3. What is Wonderland?
4. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
5. What is Shu-Shu?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Abby go to find answers on Kunstler and Hennessy? Who sees her there and chases her down for a discussion?
2. How does Mary Allen die? Who pronounces her death?
3. Why does Yakov dislike Nadiya?
4. Where does Yakov see Nadiya take Aleksei in Chapter 19? Where does Yakov think Aleksei is going?
5. What really happens behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
6. What happens to Yakov at the end of Chapter 19? What does this suggest about his chances of survival?
7. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
8. Why does Abby suspect that Mark is in on the sale of human organs? What danger does Vivien suggest this poses for Abby?
9. How does Abby react when Detective Bernard Katzka comes to speak to her about Mary Allen? Why?
10. Of whom does Yakov dream in Chapter 14? What does she look like?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)