|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(b) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(c) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(d) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
2. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(b) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(c) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(d) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
3. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
(b) Carbon monoxide from a faulty oven.
(c) Carbon monoxide from an old furnace.
(d) Car accident.
4. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
(a) Dr. Zwick.
(b) Dr. Jones.
(c) Dr. Hennessy.
(d) Dr. Cepero.
5. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Bill Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
2. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
3. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
4. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
5. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Abby's locker searched in Chapter 13? What is found?
2. Why does Yakov dislike Nadiya?
3. What complaints does Elaine's mother-in-law make about her method of grieving in Chapter 11?
4. Why does Abby begin to think she is being followed by a van in Chapter 15? What does she do about it?
5. Why does Abby call Katzka to her house in Chapter 20? Who calls while he is there?
6. What really happens behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
7. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
8. How does Abby gain access to medical records of heart transplant patients in Chapter 17? For what reason?
9. Why does Helen Lewis from NEOB call Abby? What does she tell Abby?
10. Of whom does Yakov dream in Chapter 14? What does she look like?
This section contains 1,016 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)