|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(c) Lack of sleep.
2. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(b) Call for a priest.
(c) Attempt CPR.
(d) Make a speech.
3. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Bill Archer.
4. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Confess to murder.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Return to medical school.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
5. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was drunk before his death.
(b) It was not suicide.
(c) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
(d) He was a drug addict.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
2. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
3. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
4. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
5. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)