|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To have his baby.
(b) To join the transplant team.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
2. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) The nursing supervisor.
(d) Vivien Chao.
3. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
(a) Running from them.
(b) Cussing at them.
(c) Showing them her tampons during a search of her locker.
(d) Undressing in front of them.
4. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(b) Elaine has redecorated.
(c) Elaine has disappeared.
(d) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
5. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
(a) Dr. Zwick.
(b) Dr. Hennessy.
(c) Dr. Cepero.
(d) Dr. Jones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
2. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
3. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
4. What is UNOS?
5. What is Wonderland?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what reason does Abby lose her job completely at the end of Chapter 17?
2. Why does Abby call Katzka to her house in Chapter 20? Who calls while he is there?
3. What does Mr. Parr do to Abby in Chapter 13 after searching her locker? Why?
4. Who are the passengers in the aft cabin as discussed in Chapter 14?
5. What does Jeremiah Parr decide to do with the information given him by Abby in Chapter 12 regarding Nina Voss' heart transplant?
6. What complaints does Elaine's mother-in-law make about her method of grieving in Chapter 11?
7. What does Abby ask Nina Voss to do in Chapter 18? Does she agree?
8. Why is Abby's locker searched in Chapter 13? What is found?
9. How does Mary Allen die? Who pronounces her death?
10. How does Abby react when Detective Bernard Katzka comes to speak to her about Mary Allen? Why?
This section contains 1,030 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)