|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
(a) Sigayev Company.
(b) Atlantis Insurance Company.
(c) Allied Medical.
(d) Alexsei Incorporated.
2. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
3. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
(a) The donated heart.
(b) An impacted tooth.
(c) The surgical site.
(d) An infection.
4. Where is Yakov from?
5. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
(a) She is a bad doctor.
(b) She stole the heart intended for his wife.
(c) She killed another patient.
(d) She parked in his parking spot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
2. How old is Josh O'Day?
3. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
4. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abby try so hard to impress Dr. Wettig while presenting her patient?
2. What does Vivien do in response to Abby's question in Chapter 10 was it all worth it?
3. What does Dr. Chao decide to do to make sure that Josh O'Day receives a heart?
4. What does Gregor do to Uncle Misha after the boys leave the apartment?
5. What does Mark tell Abby about the harvest at Wilcox Memorial Hospital that causes her to feel assured that the harvest took place there despite her earlier phone call? Who did the harvest?
6. Why does the transplant team invite Abby to join them on a heart transplant in chapter 6? What is the reason Abby might have refused?
7. What causes the accident that leads to Karen Terrio's brain injury?
8. What makes Yakov think the men on board his freighter ship are doing something illegal?
9. Why is Mary Allen in the SICU? What is her prognosis?
10. Who attempts to stop the delivery of Karen Terrio's heart to Mass Gen in Chapter 5?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)