|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He wants her to die naturally.
(b) He does not want her organs donated.
(c) He believes she will recover.
(d) He wants a second opinion.
2. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get his stuffed animal.
(d) To get his favorite book.
3. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she would like to die.
(b) That she does not want treatment.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) That she does not want morphine.
4. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
(c) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
5. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
(a) Fast Food.
(b) Pick pocketing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
2. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
3. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
4. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
5. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes the accident that leads to Karen Terrio's brain injury?
2. What does Abby learn in Chapter 5 will be the consequences of what she and Vivien have done?
3. What does Mark tell Abby about the harvest at Wilcox Memorial Hospital that causes her to feel assured that the harvest took place there despite her earlier phone call? Who did the harvest?
4. What goes wrong when Dr. Chao begins plans to transplant Karen Terrio's heart into Josh O'Day?
5. What does Vivien do in response to Abby's question in Chapter 10 was it all worth it?
6. Why does Abby try so hard to impress Dr. Wettig while presenting her patient?
7. To what inner sanctum does Dr. Bill Archer invite Abby? For what reason?
8. Who is chosen to take the heart to Mass Gen in Chapter 4?
9. Why does Abby call Wilcox Memorial Hospital in Vermont about Nina Voss' donor in Chapter 8?
10. What does Dr. Chao decide to do to make sure that Josh O'Day receives a heart?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)