|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
(b) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She has to be at work in the morning.
(b) She is too close to stop.
(c) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(b) He does not have beer.
(c) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(d) He does not have enough money.
4. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Josh O'Day's parents.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
5. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Current.
(b) Red Moon.
(c) Red Blood.
(d) Red Eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
2. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
3. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
4. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
5. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Abby and Katzka hide for hours from the bad guys in Chapter 21? Why?
2. What does Mr. Parr do to Abby in Chapter 13 after searching her locker? Why?
3. Who are the passengers in the aft cabin as discussed in Chapter 14?
4. Who attempts to stop the delivery of Karen Terrio's heart to Mass Gen in Chapter 5?
5. What story does Abby tell Katzka and Lundquist in Chapter 18? Do they believe her?
6. What happens to Yakov at the end of Chapter 19? What does this suggest about his chances of survival?
7. What does Victor Voss do when he finds Abby in his wife's room in Chapter 9? What does Mark suggest Abby do about it?
8. Who does Abby call when she escapes the hospital again in Chapter 23?
9. What does Vivien do in response to Abby's question in Chapter 10 was it all worth it?
10. What does Katzka tell Abby in Chapter 23 caused her car accident?
This section contains 1,146 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)