|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme Shelter.
(b) Gimme More.
(c) Gimme Help.
(d) Gimme Kindness.
2. Where is Yakov from?
3. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get his stuffed animal.
(d) To get his favorite book.
4. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
(a) Nodules in the lungs.
(c) An enlarged heart.
5. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
2. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
3. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
4. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
5. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Katzka tell Abby in Chapter 23 caused her car accident?
2. Why does Abby suspect that Mark is in on the sale of human organs? What danger does Vivien suggest this poses for Abby?
3. Why does the transplant team invite Abby to join them on a heart transplant in chapter 6? What is the reason Abby might have refused?
4. Who attempts to stop the delivery of Karen Terrio's heart to Mass Gen in Chapter 5?
5. What does Yakov do for a living before being taken to America by Nadiya and Gregor? For what reason?
6. What does Abby say about the morphine she orders for Mary Allen in Chapter 6?
7. What causes the accident that leads to Karen Terrio's brain injury?
8. Why is Mary Allen in the SICU? What is her prognosis?
9. In Chapter 21, what are Abby and Katzka doing when they are nearly run down by a van? Why?
10. Why is there such an abrupt end to Mark and Abby's sailing trip in Chapter 10?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)