|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are growing organs for sale.
(b) They are killing people for their organs.
(c) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(d) They are taking organs from volunteers.
2. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(b) Attempt CPR.
(c) Make a speech.
(d) Call for a priest.
3. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Mapes.
(b) Dr. Wettig.
(c) Dr. Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Archer.
4. What does Abby say is the worst time of the day in Chapter 20?
5. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Her graduation day.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Their anniversary.
6. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Instant Messaging.
(b) Video games.
(d) Internet shopping.
7. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(b) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(c) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(d) A check for a million dollars.
8. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her face her death without medication.
(b) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(c) Help her accept God before she dies.
(d) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
9. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A hallucinogen.
(d) A paralyzing drug.
10. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine lets her in.
(b) A broken window.
(c) Through an unlocked door.
(d) The front door is open.
11. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
(c) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(d) Dr. Diana Casanova.
12. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Confess to murder.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Return to medical school.
13. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On the bridge sleeping.
(b) On deck watching the helicopter.
(c) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
(d) On deck sleeping.
14. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(b) Selling organs for profit.
(d) Lying about her credentials.
15. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Brenda Hainey.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Bernard Katzka.
(d) Mark Hodell.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
4. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
5. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)