|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(c) Selling organs for profit.
(d) Lying about her credentials.
2. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(b) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(c) A check for a million dollars.
(d) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
3. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
(a) A child.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her husband.
(d) A past lover.
4. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
(a) In college.
(b) Aaron Levi's funeral.
(c) Aaron Levi's house.
(d) Following her in a van.
5. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Wettig.
(b) Dr. Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Archer.
(d) Dr. Mapes.
6. What is Amity Medical Supply?
(a) The company Victor Voss sent five million dollars to the night before Nina's transplant.
(b) The medical supply company Abby refers her patients to.
(c) The medical supply company that furnishes Nina's medical supplies.
(d) The medical supply company katzka called to learn more about succinylcholine.
7. What is succinylcholine?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A hallucinogen.
(c) A paralyzing drug.
(d) A pain reliever.
8. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(b) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(c) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(d) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
9. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She is not a cop.
(b) Someone might recognize her.
(c) It might be dangerous.
(d) She might get in his way.
10. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To escape the city.
(b) To show up his friends.
(c) To race.
(d) To run a seaside clinic.
11. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) The killer.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) The coroner.
(d) Bill Archer.
12. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
13. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been dropped.
(b) They have increased in plantiffs.
(c) They have been settled.
(d) They have been approved for litigation.
14. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Their anniversary.
(b) Her graduation day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Her birthday.
15. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Bernard Katzka.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
Short Answer Questions
1. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
2. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
3. What is UNOS?
4. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
5. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)