|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
(a) A house outside Boston.
(b) A container yard in the industrial waterfront.
(c) The airport.
(d) The marina where Mark keeps his boat.
2. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The liver.
(b) The spleen.
(c) The kidneys.
(d) The lungs.
3. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Wettig.
(b) Dr. Archer.
(c) Dr. Mapes.
(d) Dr. Tarasoff.
4. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Brenda Hainey.
(d) Raj Mohandas.
5. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) It was not suicide.
(b) He was drunk before his death.
(c) He was a drug addict.
(d) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
6. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Bernard Katzka.
(d) Mark Hodell.
7. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(d) Military hoover craft.
8. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(b) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(c) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(d) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
9. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(b) Internet shopping.
(c) Instant Messaging.
(d) Video games.
10. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account in London.
(b) A bank account under his mother's name.
(c) A Cayman Island account.
(d) An account under his secretary's name.
11. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(b) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(c) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(d) Killing patients to take their organs.
12. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Colin Wettig.
13. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
(a) A contract for a yacht that Mark paid cash for.
(b) A contract for a yacht Mark has bought for Abby.
(c) A contract for a yacht Mark sold for millions.
(d) A contract for a yacht that Mark will be remodling.
14. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
(a) Not attempting to save her life.
(b) Killing her.
(c) Refusing to allow visitors.
(d) Condemning her soul to Hell.
15. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To run a seaside clinic.
(b) To show up his friends.
(c) To escape the city.
(d) To race.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
2. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
3. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
4. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
5. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)