|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) Through an unlocked door.
(b) The front door is open.
(c) A broken window.
(d) Elaine lets her in.
2. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Mapes.
(b) Dr. Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Archer.
(d) Dr. Wettig.
3. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
4. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account under his secretary's name.
(b) A bank account under his mother's name.
(c) An account in London.
(d) A Cayman Island account.
5. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been approved for litigation.
(b) They have increased in plantiffs.
(c) They have been settled.
(d) They have been dropped.
6. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To have his baby.
(c) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
(d) To join the transplant team.
7. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She will be able to watch her closer.
(b) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
(c) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
(d) She is afraid of Mark.
8. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
(a) The marina where Mark keeps his boat.
(b) A house outside Boston.
(c) A container yard in the industrial waterfront.
(d) The airport.
9. What is succinylcholine?
(a) An antibiotic.
(b) A paralyzing drug.
(c) A pain reliever.
(d) A hallucinogen.
10. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
(a) Dr. Cepero.
(b) Dr. Hennessy.
(c) Dr. Zwick.
(d) Dr. Jones.
11. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Dr. Wettig.
12. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(b) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(c) Elaine has redecorated.
(d) Elaine has disappeared.
13. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(c) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Mark Hodell.
14. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(b) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(c) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(d) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
15. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) A lung removal.
(b) A chest tube.
(c) Pain therapy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
2. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
3. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
4. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
5. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)