|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shu-Shu?
(a) Aleksei's nickname.
(b) Yakov's nickname.
(c) Aleksei's stuffed toy.
(d) Yakov's stuffed toy.
2. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
3. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Internet shopping.
(b) Instant Messaging.
(c) Video games.
4. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
5. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
6. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(c) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(d) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
7. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Confess to murder.
(d) Return to medical school.
8. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(d) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
9. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(b) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(c) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(d) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
10. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To arrest her.
(b) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
(c) To fire her.
(d) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
11. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) The front door is open.
(b) Elaine lets her in.
(c) Through an unlocked door.
(d) A broken window.
12. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) An antibiotic.
(c) A hallucinogen.
(d) A paralyzing drug.
13. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He does not think he can learn English.
(b) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(c) He does not think he will like living in America.
(d) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
14. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) Military hoover craft.
15. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To join the transplant team.
(b) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To have his baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
2. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
3. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
4. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
5. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)