|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
2. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
(a) What she and Dr. Levi spoke about the night he disappeared.
(b) What she and Dr. Hodell did to Nina Voss.
(c) What she said to Elaine after the funeral.
(d) What she did to help Josh O'Day get a heart.
3. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Video games.
(b) Instant Messaging.
(d) Internet shopping.
4. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
5. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She might get in his way.
(b) It might be dangerous.
(c) Someone might recognize her.
(d) She is not a cop.
6. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
7. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To fire her.
(b) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
(c) To arrest her.
(d) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
8. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(b) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(c) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(d) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
9. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Tarasoff.
(b) Dr. Wettig.
(c) Dr. Archer.
(d) Dr. Mapes.
10. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
11. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A pain reliever.
(b) A hallucinogen.
(c) A paralyzing drug.
(d) An antibiotic.
12. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(b) A check for a million dollars.
(c) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(d) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
13. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
(a) Hiding in the kitchen.
(b) Hiding in Wonderland.
(c) Hiding on deck.
(d) Hiding on the bridge.
14. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He does not think he can learn English.
(b) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(c) He does not think he will like living in America.
(d) He believes his mother is looking for him.
15. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
(b) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
(c) She is afraid of Mark.
(d) She will be able to watch her closer.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
2. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
3. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
4. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
5. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)