|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby say is the worst time of the day in Chapter 20?
2. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
3. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has redecorated.
(b) Elaine has disappeared.
(c) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(d) Elaine has brought her children back home.
4. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) Pain therapy.
(c) A chest tube.
(d) A lung removal.
5. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(a) Make a speech.
(b) Attempt CPR.
(d) Call for a priest.
6. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
(a) Aaron Levi's house.
(b) In college.
(c) Aaron Levi's funeral.
(d) Following her in a van.
7. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(a) His boat.
(b) The hospital.
(d) The Bahamas.
8. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
(b) The nursing supervisor.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
9. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
10. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) The killer.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) The coroner.
11. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(c) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(d) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
12. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
13. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) The bridge.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The deck.
(d) The engine room.
14. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
(a) The boys are getting in his way.
(b) A mouse is running wild in the kitchen.
(c) The demanding passengers in the aft cabin are asking for a special meal.
(d) The captain is being mean to him.
15. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On deck sleeping.
(b) On deck watching the helicopter.
(c) On the bridge sleeping.
(d) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
2. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
3. What is Shu-Shu?
4. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
5. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)