|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is UNOS?
(a) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(c) United Notion for Organism Software.
(d) United Network for Organ Sharing.
2. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She might get in his way.
(b) Someone might recognize her.
(c) It might be dangerous.
(d) She is not a cop.
3. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
4. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A hallucinogen.
(b) A paralyzing drug.
(c) An antibiotic.
(d) A pain reliever.
5. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The kidneys.
(b) The spleen.
(c) The liver.
(d) The lungs.
6. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(b) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(c) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(d) She came to the police station to make a statement.
7. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
(a) A contract for a yacht that Mark will be remodling.
(b) A contract for a yacht Mark sold for millions.
(c) A contract for a yacht Mark has bought for Abby.
(d) A contract for a yacht that Mark paid cash for.
8. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(b) Make a speech.
(c) Call for a priest.
(d) Attempt CPR.
9. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was a drug addict.
(b) He was drunk before his death.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
10. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Instant Messaging.
(b) Video games.
(d) Internet shopping.
11. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
12. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Raj Mohandas.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Brenda Hainey.
13. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
14. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(a) The Bahamas.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His boat.
15. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(c) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
2. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
3. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
4. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
5. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)