|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Shu-Shu?
(a) Aleksei's stuffed toy.
(b) Yakov's stuffed toy.
(c) Aleksei's nickname.
(d) Yakov's nickname.
2. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
(a) A contract for a yacht Mark has bought for Abby.
(b) A contract for a yacht Mark sold for millions.
(c) A contract for a yacht that Mark paid cash for.
(d) A contract for a yacht that Mark will be remodling.
3. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Her graduation day.
(b) His birthday.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) Their anniversary.
4. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To marry him.
(b) To join the transplant team.
(c) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
(d) To have his baby.
5. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) Donor records.
(b) History records.
(c) Surgical notes.
(d) Liability release forms.
6. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
7. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
(a) Hiding in Wonderland.
(b) Hiding on deck.
(c) Hiding on the bridge.
(d) Hiding in the kitchen.
8. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(b) Attempt CPR.
(c) Make a speech.
(d) Call for a priest.
9. What is UNOS?
(a) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(d) United Notion for Organism Software.
10. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
11. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To race.
(b) To run a seaside clinic.
(c) To show up his friends.
(d) To escape the city.
12. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Confess to murder.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Return to medical school.
(d) Go to rehab.
13. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Instant Messaging.
(b) Video games.
(d) Internet shopping.
14. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(b) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(c) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(d) She came to the police station to make a statement.
15. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been approved for litigation.
(b) They have been settled.
(c) They have been dropped.
(d) They have increased in plantiffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
2. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
3. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
4. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
5. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)