Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby learn has also committed suicide at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Dr. Lawrence Kunstler.
(c) Dr. Diana Casanova.
(d) Dr. Aaron Levi.
2. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
(a) What she and Dr. Hodell did to Nina Voss.
(b) What she did to help Josh O'Day get a heart.
(c) What she and Dr. Levi spoke about the night he disappeared.
(d) What she said to Elaine after the funeral.
3. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Brenda Hainey.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Bernard Katzka.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
4. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
(a) Dr. Cepero.
(b) Dr. Jones.
(c) Dr. Zwick.
(d) Dr. Hennessy.
5. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Someone might recognize her.
(b) She might get in his way.
(c) She is not a cop.
(d) It might be dangerous.
6. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(b) The Bahamas.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His boat.
7. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To join the transplant team.
(b) To have his baby.
(c) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
(d) To marry him.
8. What is UNOS?
(a) United Notion for Organism Software.
(b) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(d) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
9. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
10. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) Brenda Hainey.
(b) Dr. Wettig.
11. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
12. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(b) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(c) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(d) She came to the police station to make a statement.
13. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
(a) Research for Wettig.
(c) Volunteering in a free clinic.
(d) Janitorial work.
14. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She will be able to watch her closer.
(b) She is afraid of Mark.
(c) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
(d) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
15. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
(a) A contract for a yacht Mark sold for millions.
(b) A contract for a yacht Mark has bought for Abby.
(c) A contract for a yacht that Mark will be remodling.
(d) A contract for a yacht that Mark paid cash for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
2. Why is the cook irritated when Yakov and Aleksei visit him in Chapter 14?
3. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
4. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
5. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)