|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On the bridge sleeping.
(b) On deck sleeping.
(c) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
(d) On deck watching the helicopter.
2. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) A lung removal.
(b) A chest tube.
(d) Pain therapy.
3. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her husband.
(c) A child.
(d) A past lover.
4. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(b) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(c) Elaine has redecorated.
(d) Elaine has disappeared.
5. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
(b) She is afraid of Mark.
(c) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
(d) She will be able to watch her closer.
6. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
7. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To fire her.
(b) To arrest her.
(c) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
(d) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
8. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(b) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(c) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(d) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
9. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Go to rehab.
(b) Confess to murder.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Return to medical school.
10. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
(a) Janitorial work.
(c) Volunteering in a free clinic.
(d) Research for Wettig.
11. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
12. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) Liability release forms.
(b) Surgical notes.
(c) Donor records.
(d) History records.
13. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Colin Wettig.
14. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(d) Lack of sleep.
15. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She might get in his way.
(b) Someone might recognize her.
(c) It might be dangerous.
(d) She is not a cop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
4. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
5. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)