|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A past lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) A child.
2. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The deck.
(d) The bridge.
3. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) The front door is open.
(b) Elaine lets her in.
(c) Through an unlocked door.
(d) A broken window.
4. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Mark Hodell.
5. What is UNOS?
(a) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(b) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Notion for Organism Software.
(d) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
6. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
7. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She might get in his way.
(b) Someone might recognize her.
(c) She is not a cop.
(d) It might be dangerous.
8. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(a) The Bahamas.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His boat.
9. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(b) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(c) They are killing people for their organs.
(d) They are growing organs for sale.
10. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A hallucinogen.
(b) A paralyzing drug.
(c) An antibiotic.
(d) A pain reliever.
11. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her face her death without medication.
(b) Help her accept God before she dies.
(c) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(d) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
12. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(b) Elaine has brought her children back home.
(c) Elaine has redecorated.
(d) Elaine has disappeared.
13. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was drunk before his death.
(b) He was a drug addict.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
14. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
(a) Janitorial work.
(b) Volunteering in a free clinic.
(d) Research for Wettig.
15. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Return to medical school.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) Confess to murder.
(d) See a psychiatrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
2. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
3. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
4. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
5. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)