|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are growing organs for sale.
(b) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(c) They are killing people for their organs.
(d) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
2. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Confess to murder.
(b) See a psychiatrist.
(c) Return to medical school.
(d) Go to rehab.
3. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) It was not suicide.
(b) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
(c) He was drunk before his death.
(d) He was a drug addict.
4. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) Dr. Wettig.
(d) Brenda Hainey.
5. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
(a) Hiding in Wonderland.
(b) Hiding in the kitchen.
(c) Hiding on the bridge.
(d) Hiding on deck.
6. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine lets her in.
(b) Through an unlocked door.
(c) A broken window.
(d) The front door is open.
7. What is UNOS?
(a) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(c) United Notion for Organism Software.
(d) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
8. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
9. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) The killer.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) The coroner.
10. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(b) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(c) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(d) A check for a million dollars.
11. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
(a) The liver.
(b) The lungs.
(c) The spleen.
(d) The kidneys.
12. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
(a) Carbon monoxide from a faulty oven.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Carbon monoxide from an old furnace.
13. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
14. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To escape the city.
(b) To run a seaside clinic.
(c) To show up his friends.
(d) To race.
15. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) His birthday.
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Their anniversary.
(d) Her graduation day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
2. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
3. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
4. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
5. What is Amity Medical Supply?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)