|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Bill Archer.
2. What is Wonderland?
(a) A game the boys play on the ship.
(b) A playground on the ship.
(c) A specil game room on the ship.
(d) A secret hiding place under a staircase.
3. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) Donor records.
(b) Liability release forms.
(c) History records.
(d) Surgical notes.
4. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) She might get in his way.
(b) Someone might recognize her.
(c) It might be dangerous.
(d) She is not a cop.
5. What is Shu-Shu?
(a) Aleksei's nickname.
(b) Aleksei's stuffed toy.
(c) Yakov's stuffed toy.
(d) Yakov's nickname.
6. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Bernard Katzka.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
7. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Video games.
(b) Instant Messaging.
(d) Internet shopping.
8. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Raj Mohandas.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Brenda Hainey.
9. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(a) Make a speech.
(c) Call for a priest.
(d) Attempt CPR.
10. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
(b) To join the transplant team.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To have his baby.
11. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) Two million dollars.
(c) A hundred dollars.
(d) Three million dollars.
12. To where does Abby follow the doctor she saw coming out of Amity Medical Supplies?
(a) The airport.
(b) A house outside Boston.
(c) The marina where Mark keeps his boat.
(d) A container yard in the industrial waterfront.
13. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(a) Lying about her credentials.
(b) Selling organs for profit.
14. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
(a) What she and Dr. Levi spoke about the night he disappeared.
(b) What she and Dr. Hodell did to Nina Voss.
(c) What she said to Elaine after the funeral.
(d) What she did to help Josh O'Day get a heart.
15. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
(a) He thinks she might have an allergic reaction.
(b) He thinks they are not suited to her.
(c) He dislikes who sent them.
(d) He dislikes their smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
2. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
3. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
4. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
5. Why does Judith slash a sleeve of her blouse in Chapter 11?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)