|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) The front door is open.
(b) A broken window.
(c) Through an unlocked door.
(d) Elaine lets her in.
2. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
3. How much money does Katzka tell Abby is in this surprise account?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) A hundred dollars.
(c) Two million dollars.
(d) Three million dollars.
4. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) History records.
(b) Liability release forms.
(c) Surgical notes.
(d) Donor records.
5. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(b) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(c) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(d) Killing patients to take their organs.
6. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
7. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Raj Mohandas.
8. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) Return to medical school.
(b) Go to rehab.
(c) See a psychiatrist.
(d) Confess to murder.
9. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(b) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(c) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
(d) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
10. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
(a) Bernard Katzka.
(b) Brenda Hainey.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
11. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
(a) His mother's.
(c) A bank loan.
(d) His own.
12. What is Amity Medical Supply?
(a) The medical supply company that furnishes Nina's medical supplies.
(b) The medical supply company katzka called to learn more about succinylcholine.
(c) The company Victor Voss sent five million dollars to the night before Nina's transplant.
(d) The medical supply company Abby refers her patients to.
13. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
(a) To give her papers for a lawsuit.
(b) To arrest her.
(c) Someone went to the press about Mary Allen.
(d) To fire her.
14. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(a) Instant Messaging.
(b) Internet shopping.
(c) Video games.
15. What is UNOS?
(a) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(b) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(d) United Notion for Organism Software.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
2. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
3. Who does Katzka talk to about these accusations in Chapter 15?
4. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
5. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)