|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
(a) They have been dropped.
(b) They have increased in plantiffs.
(c) They have been approved for litigation.
(d) They have been settled.
2. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
(a) His mother's.
(b) A bank loan.
(d) His own.
3. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
(b) Carbon monoxide from an old furnace.
(c) Car accident.
(d) Carbon monoxide from a faulty oven.
4. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To run a seaside clinic.
(b) To show up his friends.
(c) To escape the city.
(d) To race.
5. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
(a) His nice car.
(b) His love of Abby.
(c) His Italian shoes.
(d) His nice suit.
6. What is Wonderland?
(a) A secret hiding place under a staircase.
(b) A playground on the ship.
(c) A specil game room on the ship.
(d) A game the boys play on the ship.
7. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) The front door is open.
(b) A broken window.
(c) Elaine lets her in.
(d) Through an unlocked door.
8. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A paralyzing drug.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) An antibiotic.
(d) A hallucinogen.
9. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(c) Lying about her credentials.
(d) Selling organs for profit.
10. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Jeremiah Parr.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Bill Archer.
11. What does Dr. Wettig suggest Abby do before she seek employment elsewhere?
(a) See a psychiatrist.
(b) Confess to murder.
(c) Return to medical school.
(d) Go to rehab.
12. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
(a) Dr. Mapes.
(b) Dr. Archer.
(c) Dr. Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Wettig.
13. Where does Zwick suggest Mark will want to get married in Chapter 13?
(a) His boat.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Bahamas.
14. Who does Vivien tell Abby was killed by carbon monoxide in his house along with his wife and baby?
(a) Dr. Zwick.
(b) Dr. Hennessy.
(c) Dr. Jones.
(d) Dr. Cepero.
15. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
(a) Her husband.
(b) A child.
(c) Her father.
(d) A past lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
2. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
3. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
4. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
5. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)