1. Where is Yakov from?
2. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
3. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
4. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
A missing hand.
5. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
6. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
To get his stuffed animal.
7. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
Twenty thousand dollars.
This section contains 4,945 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)