|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
(a) Cry and grow angry.
(b) Laugh or grow angry.
(c) Laugh or brood.
(d) Laugh or cry.
2. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
(a) Following her in a van.
(b) Aaron Levi's house.
(c) Aaron Levi's funeral.
(d) In college.
3. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
4. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(b) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(c) A check for a million dollars.
(d) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
5. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She is too close to stop.
(b) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(c) She has to be at work in the morning.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
2. Who is Leonard Mapes?
3. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
4. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
5. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)