|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Her graduation day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Their anniversary.
2. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
(b) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(c) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(d) She came to the police station to make a statement.
3. What was Abby's blood alcohol level after her accident as Katzka reveals in Chapter 23?
(a) More than three times the legal level.
(c) More than twice the legal level.
(d) Less than the legal level, but high.
4. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Killing patients to take their organs.
(b) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(c) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(d) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
5. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
(a) His nice car.
(b) His Italian shoes.
(c) His nice suit.
(d) His love of Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
2. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
3. What medication is Abby injected with that allows Mark to prepare her for surgery?
4. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
5. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)