|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(d) Food poisoning.
2. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
3. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Raj Mohandas.
(c) Aaron Levi.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
4. Why do the police believe the van drove into the water in Chapter 23?
(a) The driver jumped from the van.
(b) The driver did it on purpose.
(c) The driver was trying to commit suicide.
(d) The driver was shot in the head.
5. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Abby get into a confrontation over a patient's care in Chapter 11?
2. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
3. What was Abby's blood alcohol level after her accident as Katzka reveals in Chapter 23?
4. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
5. Where do Abby and Katzka go to escape the van that attempts to run them down in Chapter 21?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)