|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Mark Hodell.
2. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
(b) Video games.
(c) Internet shopping.
(d) Instant Messaging.
3. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He got a call from his wife.
(b) He decided he could not win.
(c) He was called into the hospital.
(d) He broke a line.
4. Who refuses to leave Abby's bedside in Chapter 26?
(a) Vivien and Mark.
(b) Vivien and Katzka.
(c) Mark and Wettig.
(d) Yakov and Katzka.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) Who he was, who is family is.
(b) What economic background he had.
(c) What caused his death.
(d) What race he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Dr. Archer tell Victor Voss in Chapter 22 that the second transplant will be postponed?
2. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
3. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
4. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
5. What X-ray does Abby have after her accident in Chapter 22?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)