|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(b) He does not think he can learn English.
(c) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(d) He does not think he will like living in America.
2. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account under his secretary's name.
(b) A bank account under his mother's name.
(c) A Cayman Island account.
(d) An account in London.
3. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(a) Selling organs for profit.
(c) Lying about her credentials.
4. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
(a) To have his baby.
(b) To join the transplant team.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go on a world cruise on his sailboat.
5. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She will be able to watch her closer.
(b) She is afraid of Mark.
(c) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
(d) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shoots Mark in Chapter 25?
2. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
3. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
4. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)