|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Killing patients to take their organs.
(b) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
(c) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(d) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
2. Why does a nurse ask Victor Voss to leave his wife's side in Chapter 22?
(a) She is in cardiac arrest and the doctors need access to her.
(b) He is being controlling and rude.
(c) He is keeping the nurse from injecting morphine.
(d) He is abusing her.
3. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(a) Food poisoning.
4. How does Abby get into the Levi house in Chapter 16?
(a) A broken window.
(b) Elaine lets her in.
(c) The front door is open.
(d) Through an unlocked door.
5. In Chapter 24, what does Abby realize her blood samples in the ER were used for?
(a) Tissue matching.
(b) To fake her murder.
(c) To set her up for murder.
(d) To test for fatal illnesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
2. What is succinylcholine?
3. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
5. What building does Katzka and Lundquist search in the aftermath of Abby's disappearance in Chapter 24?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)