|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Mark Hodell.
2. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
(b) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What is succinylcholine?
(a) A paralyzing drug.
(b) A pain reliever.
(c) A hallucinogen.
(d) An antibiotic.
4. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
5. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
(a) They like that she stood up to Parr.
(b) They are reacting to a joke.
(c) They like that she got a heart for Josh O'Day.
(d) They like her singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
2. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
3. How did Hennessy die as discussed in Chapters 15-16?
4. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
5. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)