|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Judith slash a sleeve of her blouse in Chapter 11?
(a) It is a symbol of the violence that has invaded her life.
(b) It is a symbol of a heart cut by grief.
(c) It is a symbol of the possibility of life renewed.
(d) It is a symbol of death.
2. Who turns on the lights in the room where Abby has been taken captive in Chapter 24?
3. What X-ray does Abby have after her accident in Chapter 22?
(a) CAT Scan.
4. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
5. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He was drunk before his death.
(b) He was a drug addict.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
2. For what reason does Dr. Archer tell Victor Voss in Chapter 22 that the second transplant will be postponed?
3. What do they find in this building Katzka and Lundquist search in Chapter 24?
4. What organ does Mark and his partners want to take from Abby in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)