|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her face her death without medication.
(b) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(c) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
(d) Help her accept God before she dies.
2. What is UNOS?
(a) United Network for Organ Sharing.
(b) United Notion for Organism Software.
(c) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(d) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
3. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
(a) His nice suit.
(b) His love of Abby.
(c) His Italian shoes.
(d) His nice car.
4. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Raj Mohandas.
(c) Brenda Hainey.
(d) Mark Hodell.
5. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from work.
(b) Going home from a business trip.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
2. What habit does Elaine say Aaron got into in the final years of his life as a member of the transplant team at Bayside?
3. Why are there people waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
4. What does SICU stand for?
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)