|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(a) Selling organs for profit.
(c) Lying about her credentials.
2. What does Vivien ask Abby to do in Chapter 16?
(a) Ask Mark the truth about the Bayside transplant team.
(b) Go to Vermont to investigate the hospital where Nina Voss' donor heart was harvested.
(c) Gather information on heart transplant patients at Bayside.
(d) Check into Dr. Archer's finances.
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Josh O'Day's parents.
4. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(c) Lack of sleep.
5. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
(a) Josh O'Day.
(b) Joe Terrio.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Nina Voss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
2. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. What is succinylcholine?
5. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)