|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(b) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(c) They are killing people for their organs.
(d) They are growing organs for sale.
2. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
(c) Lack of sleep.
3. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(b) She is too young to die.
(c) She needs to die faster.
(d) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
4. What is Shu-Shu?
(a) Aleksei's nickname.
(b) Aleksei's stuffed toy.
(c) Yakov's stuffed toy.
(d) Yakov's nickname.
5. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is small.
(b) It is misshapen.
(c) It is diseased.
(d) It is large.
Short Answer Questions
1. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
2. Who is waiting for Abby outside Mr. Parr's office in Chapter 17?
3. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
4. Who does Elaine think people blame for Aaron's death?
5. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)