|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lands on the boat that fascinates Yakov and frightens Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) Military hoover craft.
2. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Vincent Voss.
3. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) A bank account under his mother's name.
(b) A Cayman Island account.
(c) An account in London.
(d) An account under his secretary's name.
4. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) The killer.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) The coroner.
(d) Bill Archer.
5. Where is Yakov when Aleksei is led behind the blue door in Chapter 19?
(a) Hiding in Wonderland.
(b) Hiding in the kitchen.
(c) Hiding on deck.
(d) Hiding on the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
2. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
3. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
4. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
5. What is MICU?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)