|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Aaron Levi.
(d) Colin Wettig.
2. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
(a) The coroner.
(b) The killer.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Bill Archer.
3. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
4. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
(b) Fast Food.
(c) Pick pocketing.
5. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) She wants to pilot it.
(b) She is seasick the whole time.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She wants to sail to Europe on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
2. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
3. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
5. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)