|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Vincent Voss.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Jeremiah Parr.
2. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) New Edge Oregon Bank.
(c) No End Originates Below.
(d) New England Orange Band.
3. In Chapter 16, what do Abby and Vivien tell Dr. Tarasoff they think the Bayside transplant team is doing?
(a) Buying organs to sell to desperate patients.
(b) Killing patients to take their organs.
(c) Orchestrating the sale of human organs.
(d) Refusing organ transplants to the poor.
4. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark Hodell.
5. What is MICU?
(a) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abby see coming out of Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
2. Which doctor does Abby speak to over the phone regarding the patient with post-op fever in Chapter 8?
3. What is Mary Allen dreaming about when someone comes into her room to inject morphine into her IV?
4. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
5. Where is Yakov from?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)