|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Moon.
(b) Red Current.
(c) Red Eye.
(d) Red Blood.
2. What is NEOB?
(a) No End Originates Below.
(b) New Edge Oregon Bank.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) New England Organ Bank.
3. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(b) Selling organs for profit.
(c) Lying about her credentials.
4. Why does Mark say he wants to buy a yacht in Chapter 16?
(a) To show up his friends.
(b) To escape the city.
(c) To run a seaside clinic.
(d) To race.
5. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
(a) A malpractice lawyer.
(b) A patient at Bayside.
(c) President of Bayside Hospital.
(d) Abby's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
2. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
3. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
4. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
5. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)