|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
(b) One of Abby's patients.
(c) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(d) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
2. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
3. Who calls Abby out of surgery in Chapter 13?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Colin Wettig.
4. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Another surgery.
(c) A wait and see approach.
(d) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
5. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Colin Wettig.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
4. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
5. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)