|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He believes she will recover.
(b) He wants her to die naturally.
(c) He does not want her organs donated.
(d) He wants a second opinion.
2. How old is Josh O'Day?
3. What procedure does Mary Allen question and nearly refuse to accept in Chapter 11?
(a) A lung removal.
(c) A chest tube.
(d) Pain therapy.
4. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) da Vinci's Last Supper.
(b) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(c) Battle between Death and Physician.
(d) Painting of Dr. Salk.
5. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
2. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
3. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 16, what does Abby find among Mark's files in their home?
5. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)