|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What account did Elaine find after her husband had died?
(a) An account in London.
(b) A bank account under his mother's name.
(c) A Cayman Island account.
(d) An account under his secretary's name.
2. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
(a) She killed another patient.
(b) She parked in his parking spot.
(c) She is a bad doctor.
(d) She stole the heart intended for his wife.
3. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
(a) Vivien insists someone has to stand up for the Josh O'Days at Bayside.
(b) Vivien tells her no one should take blame.
(c) Vivien tells her she ought to take some blame.
(d) Vivien tells her to forget about it all and just focus on the future.
4. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
(a) Red Eye.
(b) Red Current.
(c) Red Blood.
(d) Red Moon.
5. What is a direct donation?
(a) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(b) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(c) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(d) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
2. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
3. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
4. Who is Mark Hodell?
5. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)