|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Aaron Levi.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Raj Mohandas.
2. What does Katzka say when Abby asks if he thinks she is guilty?
3. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(b) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(c) da Vinci's Last Supper.
(d) Battle between Death and Physician.
4. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
(a) She has confessed to Mary Allen's murder.
(b) She came to the police station to make a statement.
(c) She has confessed to malpractice in Karen Terrio's case.
(d) She was arrested outside Parr's office.
5. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Aaron Levi.
(b) Ivan Tarasoff.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Colin Wettig.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whose room is Abby called in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
4. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
5. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)