|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Vivien Chao.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark Hodell.
2. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
(d) Money and investments.
3. What does Mark accuse Abby of in Chapter 17?
(c) Selling organs for profit.
(d) Lying about her credentials.
4. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) He does not have enough money.
(b) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(c) He does not have beer.
(d) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
5. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He does not think he will like living in America.
(b) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(c) He does not think he can learn English.
(d) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
2. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
3. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
4. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
5. Who tells Katzka that Aaron Levi was injected with succinylcholine in Chapter 18?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)