|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Yakov at the end of Chapter 19 when he is caught by Gregor?
(a) On deck watching the helicopter.
(b) On the bridge watching the helicopter.
(c) On the bridge sleeping.
(d) On deck sleeping.
2. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are growing organs for sale.
(b) They are taking organs from volunteers.
(c) They are killing people for their organs.
(d) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(b) He does not have beer.
(c) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(d) He does not have enough money.
4. Who reports the murder of Mary Allen to Katzka in Chapter 15?
(a) Brenda Hainey.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Raj Mohandas.
(d) Bill Archer.
5. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(d) Three times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
2. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
3. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. What questions does Katzka ask Abby in Chapter 11?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)