|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the van Abby continuously sees following her?
2. Where is the first place Yakov takes a finally well Aleksei in Chapter 14?
(a) The deck.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The bridge.
(d) The kitchen.
3. What does the injection of succinylcholine say about Aaron Levi's death?
(a) He needed chemical help to get up the courage to kill himself.
(b) He was drunk before his death.
(c) It was not suicide.
(d) He was a drug addict.
4. What does Abby mean in Chapter 18 when she suggests someone is generating organ donors?
(a) They are raiding mortuaries for organs.
(b) They are killing people for their organs.
(c) They are growing organs for sale.
(d) They are taking organs from volunteers.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
(a) What race he was.
(b) What economic background he had.
(c) Who he was, who is family is.
(d) What caused his death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a direct donation?
2. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
3. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
4. What is UNOS?
5. What does Nina Voss tell Abby is the secret to a successful marriage?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)