|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
2. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
(a) An impacted tooth.
(b) An infection.
(c) The surgical site.
(d) The donated heart.
3. What surprises Abby about what she finds in the Levi home in Chapter 16?
(a) Elaine has redecorated.
(b) Elaine has disappeared.
(c) Elaine has moved a man in with her.
(d) Elaine has brought her children back home.
4. Whose money does Mark insist he will pay for his yacht with in Chapter 16?
(a) His mother's.
(b) His own.
(d) A bank loan.
5. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is diseased.
(b) It is small.
(c) It is large.
(d) It is misshapen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
3. What does an article in the newspaper claims caused Abby to kill Mary Allen in Chapter 20?
4. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
5. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)