|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
(a) Their anniversary.
(b) Her graduation day.
(c) His birthday.
(d) Her birthday.
2. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
(a) Make a speech.
(b) Call for a priest.
(c) Attempt CPR.
3. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(b) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
(c) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
(d) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
4. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A broken skull.
(b) Brain contusion.
(c) Brain swelling.
(d) A midbrain hemorrhage.
5. What does Katzka admire Mark for in Chapter 18?
(a) His nice car.
(b) His love of Abby.
(c) His nice suit.
(d) His Italian shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Detective Lundquist interviewing Abby in the beginning of Chapter 18?
2. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
3. What is Yakov's favorite place on ship as described in Chapter 7?
4. What other organ(s) that could have been harvested from the donor does Dr. Wettig express concern about in Chapter 12?
5. What is the color of the door that Yakov says is always locked in Chapter 14?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)