|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
(a) Laugh or grow angry.
(b) Cry and grow angry.
(c) Laugh or cry.
(d) Laugh or brood.
2. Why does Vivien suggest Abby move in with her in Chapter 17?
(a) She thinks it will be easier for the investigation.
(b) She will be able to watch her closer.
(c) She is afraid of Mark.
(d) She has romantic feelings for Abby.
3. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(b) He does not think he will like living in America.
(c) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(d) He does not think he can learn English.
4. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(b) Brain swelling.
(c) Brain contusion.
(d) A broken skull.
5. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
2. Who wakes Aleksei in the middle of the night in Chapter 19?
3. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
4. Who is first to come to Abby's defense after the search of her locker in Chapter 13?
5. What does SICU stand for?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)