|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The long stay in the hospital.
(b) The steroids she is receiving.
(c) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
(d) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
2. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(b) He does not have beer.
(c) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(d) He does not have enough money.
3. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
(b) Research for Wettig.
(c) Janitorial work.
(d) Volunteering in a free clinic.
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. What is a direct donation?
(a) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(b) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(c) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(d) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
2. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
3. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
4. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
5. What does Abby tell the reader in Chapter 12 some new doctors do when called to pronounce a death?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)