|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A broken skull.
(b) Brain contusion.
(c) Brain swelling.
(d) A midbrain hemorrhage.
4. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(b) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(c) A check for a million dollars.
(d) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
5. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He was called into the hospital.
(b) He decided he could not win.
(c) He got a call from his wife.
(d) He broke a line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
2. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
3. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
4. What special day does Mark remind Abby of in Chapter 12?
5. How does Abby embarrass the security guards in Chapter 13?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)