|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She is seasick the whole time.
(c) She wants to pilot it.
(d) She wants to sail to Europe on it.
2. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He does not think he will like living in America.
(b) He does not think he can learn English.
(c) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
(d) He believes his mother is looking for him.
3. What does Brenda Hainey hope to do for her aunt, Mary Allen?
(a) Help her resist the evils of modern medicine.
(b) Help her cure her cancer with prayer.
(c) Help her face her death without medication.
(d) Help her accept God before she dies.
4. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(b) A wait and see approach.
(c) Another surgery.
(d) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
5. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
(a) Archer, Zwick, and Mohandas.
(b) Mohandas, Wettig, and Tarasoff.
(c) Archer, Wettig, and Hodell.
(d) Zwick, Mohandas, and Tarasoff.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Yakov from?
2. What surprise about the malpractice lawsuits does Abby learn in Chapter 13?
3. What does SICU stand for?
4. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
5. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)