|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) New Edge Oregon Bank.
(c) New England Orange Band.
(d) No End Originates Below.
2. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
(b) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(c) She needs to die faster.
(d) She is too young to die.
3. What important paperwork in regards to Nina Voss' transplant are missing in Chapter 12?
(a) Donor records.
(b) Surgical notes.
(c) Liability release forms.
(d) History records.
4. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
5. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
(a) Vivien tells her to forget about it all and just focus on the future.
(b) Vivien tells her no one should take blame.
(c) Vivien tells her she ought to take some blame.
(d) Vivien insists someone has to stand up for the Josh O'Days at Bayside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
2. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
3. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
4. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
5. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)