|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is small.
(b) It is diseased.
(c) It is large.
(d) It is misshapen.
2. What is Wonderland?
(a) A secret hiding place under a staircase.
(b) A specil game room on the ship.
(c) A playground on the ship.
(d) A game the boys play on the ship.
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A cataract.
(b) A missing foot.
(c) A missing hand.
(d) A club foot.
4. What is Abby doing to fill her time now that she is suspended from duties in the hospital?
(a) Research for Wettig.
(c) Volunteering in a free clinic.
(d) Janitorial work.
5. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(b) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
(c) A check for a million dollars.
(d) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
2. What does Mary Allen's niece accuse Abby of when she arrives at the hospital after her aunt's death in Chapter 12?
3. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
4. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
5. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)