|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He was called into the hospital.
(b) He got a call from his wife.
(c) He broke a line.
(d) He decided he could not win.
2. What is Yakov's favorite place on ship as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The deck.
(b) The engine room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bridge.
3. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Jeremiah Parr.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Bill Archer.
(d) Vincent Voss.
4. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(d) He does not have beer.
5. What is UNOS?
(a) United Notion for Organism Software.
(b) Uniform Network for Organ Sharing.
(c) United Nations of Organ Sharing.
(d) United Network for Organ Sharing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives late at Dr. Archer's for the party in Chapter 3?
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
4. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Abby see talking in the garden outside Elaine's kitchen in Chapter 11?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)