|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 through 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
2. What is a direct donation?
(a) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(b) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(c) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(d) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
3. Where does Abby realize she has seen Bernard Katzka before?
(a) Aaron Levi's funeral.
(b) In college.
(c) Following her in a van.
(d) Aaron Levi's house.
4. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He got a call from his wife.
(b) He was called into the hospital.
(c) He broke a line.
(d) He decided he could not win.
5. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) Brain contusion.
(b) Brain swelling.
(c) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(d) A broken skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elaine have too much of at her husband's wake?
2. Who proves that the lock on Abby's locker could have been opened by a saboteur in Chapter 13?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
5. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)