|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who does Abby see in her dreams?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) A new necklace.
(b) Dog feces.
(c) A box of medical books.
(d) Pig intestines and a heart.
3. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is diseased.
(b) It is misshapen.
(c) It is small.
(d) It is large.
4. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He got a call from his wife.
(b) He was called into the hospital.
(c) He decided he could not win.
(d) He broke a line.
5. What is a direct donation?
(a) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(d) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
2. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
3. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
4. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
5. How old is Josh O'Day?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)