|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
(a) They like her singing.
(b) They are reacting to a joke.
(c) They like that she stood up to Parr.
(d) They like that she got a heart for Josh O'Day.
2. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she does not want morphine.
(b) That she does not want treatment.
(c) That she wants to go home.
(d) That she would like to die.
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A missing foot.
(b) A club foot.
(c) A missing hand.
(d) A cataract.
4. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Vincent Voss.
(c) Jeremiah Parr.
(d) Mark Hodell.
5. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from work.
(b) Going home from a business trip.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
2. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
3. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
4. What does SICU stand for?
5. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)