|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she does not want morphine.
(b) That she does not want treatment.
(c) That she would like to die.
(d) That she wants to go home.
2. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
3. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(c) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
4. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
(a) Joe Terrio.
(b) Josh O'Day.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Nina Voss.
5. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
(a) Allied Medical.
(b) Sigayev Company.
(c) Atlantis Insurance Company.
(d) Alexsei Incorporated.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does SICU stand for?
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
3. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
4. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
5. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)