|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) He does not have beer.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(d) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(d) Three times.
4. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
(a) She killed another patient.
(b) She is a bad doctor.
(c) She stole the heart intended for his wife.
(d) She parked in his parking spot.
5. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
(a) The donated heart.
(b) An infection.
(c) An impacted tooth.
(d) The surgical site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Leonard Mapes?
2. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
3. What is MICU?
4. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
5. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)