|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(b) Going home from a business trip.
(c) Returning from a two week vacation.
(d) Going home from work.
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(a) Loyalty to the patient.
(d) Good surgical skills.
3. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(c) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
2. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
4. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
5. How old is Josh O'Day?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)