|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Mark Hodell.
(d) Vivien Chao.
2. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(b) da Vinci's Last Supper.
(c) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(d) Battle between Death and Physician.
3. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He decided he could not win.
(b) He broke a line.
(c) He got a call from his wife.
(d) He was called into the hospital.
4. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is diseased.
(b) It is small.
(c) It is large.
(d) It is misshapen.
5. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(b) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(c) Josh O'Day's parents.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
2. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
3. Where is Yakov from?
4. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
5. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)