|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a direct donation?
(a) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(d) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
2. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(b) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(c) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(d) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
3. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Vivien Chao.
4. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) One of Abby's patients.
(b) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
(c) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(d) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
5. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
(b) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(c) The steroids she is receiving.
(d) The long stay in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Josh O'Day?
2. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
3. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
4. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
5. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)