|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(c) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(d) Josh O'Day's parents.
2. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
(a) Allied Medical.
(b) Alexsei Incorporated.
(c) Sigayev Company.
(d) Atlantis Insurance Company.
3. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his favorite book.
(b) To go to the bathroom.
(c) To get his stuffed animal.
(d) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) At a disposition for a law suit.
(b) A party in college.
(c) On a visit to her father's house.
(d) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
2. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
3. What emotional things does Yakov tell the captain of the ship he does not do in in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
5. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)