|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
(b) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
2. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme More.
(b) Gimme Shelter.
(c) Gimme Kindness.
(d) Gimme Help.
3. What is NEOB?
(a) New England Organ Bank.
(b) No End Originates Below.
(c) New Edge Oregon Bank.
(d) New England Orange Band.
4. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Special Intensive Care Unit.
5. What is MICU?
(a) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
2. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
3. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
4. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
5. How does Abby feel about riding on Mark's sailboat in Chapter 10?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)