|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Special Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
2. Why is Abby afraid to go to work in the opening pages of Chapter 6?
(a) She is afraid of facing Nina Voss.
(b) She is afraid of facing Dr. Wettig.
(c) She is afraid she will be fired.
(d) She is afraid one of her patients is dying.
3. What is the name of Mark's sailboat?
(a) Gimme Shelter.
(b) Gimme Help.
(c) Gimme More.
(d) Gimme Kindness.
4. What what caused the death of the family member Abby sees in her dreams in Chapter 8?
(a) Heart attack.
(c) Hit by a car.
(d) Diabetes complications.
5. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
(a) A box of medical books.
(b) A new necklace.
(c) Dog feces.
(d) Pig intestines and a heart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
2. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
3. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
4. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
5. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)