|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(c) Three times.
2. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(c) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(d) Friends of Uncle Misha.
3. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
4. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Aaron Levi.
(d) Colin Wettig.
5. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
2. What does SICU stand for?
3. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
4. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
5. Who does Abby tell Vivien she believes is behind the law suits and the present left in her car?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)