|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
2. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) On a visit to her father's house.
(b) A party in college.
(c) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(d) At a disposition for a law suit.
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A missing hand.
(b) A missing foot.
(c) A club foot.
(d) A cataract.
4. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
(b) Another surgery.
(c) A wait and see approach.
5. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
(a) Jeremiah Parr and Victor Voss.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi and Victor Voss?
(c) Dr. Bill Archer and Dr. Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark and Dr. Bill Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Josh O'Day?
2. Who arrives late at Dr. Archer's for the party in Chapter 3?
3. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
4. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
5. What does Abby find on the x-ray of the post-op fever patient's chest in Chapter 8?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)