|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mark's competition end the race early in Chapter 10?
(a) He decided he could not win.
(b) He got a call from his wife.
(c) He was called into the hospital.
(d) He broke a line.
2. What does Abby notice in Chapter 6 about the heart being donated to Nina Voss?
(a) It is misshapen.
(b) It is diseased.
(c) It is large.
(d) It is small.
3. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
(b) She has to be at work in the morning.
(c) She is too close to stop.
(d) Tomorrow is her birthday.
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Dr. Bill Archer.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Josh O'Day's parents.
(d) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
2. What does Abby find in her car when she leaves the hospital in Chapter 9?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
5. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)