|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He wants her to die naturally.
(b) He wants a second opinion.
(c) He believes she will recover.
(d) He does not want her organs donated.
2. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
3. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Mark Hodell.
(b) Colin Wettig.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Bill Archer.
4. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
(a) A malpractice lawyer.
(b) Abby's uncle.
(c) President of Bayside Hospital.
(d) A patient at Bayside.
5. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
(a) They like that she got a heart for Josh O'Day.
(b) They like that she stood up to Parr.
(c) They like her singing.
(d) They are reacting to a joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
2. What company does Yakov learn owns the ship in which he is traveling?
3. Where is Yakov from?
4. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
5. What does Vivien tell Abby when she suggests she take some of the blame for the Josh O'Day drama?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)