|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Colin Wettig.
(b) Bill Archer.
(c) Vivien Chao.
(d) Mark Hodell.
2. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Special Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
3. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
(d) Money and investments.
4. How old is Josh O'Day?
5. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He cross lanes of traffic.
(b) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
(c) He forces her into a ditch.
(d) He stalls out in front of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
2. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
3. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
4. What is Yakov's favorite place on ship as described in Chapter 7?
5. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)