|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
2. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(b) Brain contusion.
(c) Brain swelling.
(d) A broken skull.
3. Where does Nina Voss say some people believe the soul is?
(a) The brain.
(b) The heart.
(c) The stomach.
(d) The liver.
4. In Chapter 7, where does Yakov learn the ship is headed?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
5. What is Yakov's favorite place on ship as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The engine room.
(b) The deck.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
4. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)