|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
(a) The steroids she is receiving.
(b) The soul of the young boy whose heart she has.
(c) The anti-rejection medication she is taking.
(d) The long stay in the hospital.
2. What does Mary Allen say to Abby when she visits her in the SICU in Chapter 6?
(a) That she wants to go home.
(b) That she does not want treatment.
(c) That she would like to die.
(d) That she does not want morphine.
3. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(b) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(c) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(d) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
4. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) He does not have beer.
(d) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
5. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from a business trip.
(b) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(c) Going home from work.
(d) Returning from a two week vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
2. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
3. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
4. Who is Mark racing on his sailboat in Chapter 10?
5. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)