|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness impacts the boys in Nadiya's charge as they travel to America in Chapter 7?
(d) Food poisoning.
2. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
3. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He forces her into a ditch.
(b) He cross lanes of traffic.
(c) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
(d) He stalls out in front of her.
4. What is MICU?
(a) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Master Intensive Care Unit.
5. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) Brain contusion.
(b) Brain swelling.
(c) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(d) A broken skull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Victor Voss go to Jeremiah Parr in Chapter 6 and insist that Abby be fired?
2. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
4. In Chapter 8, what does Victor give Nina as a reason for the bad dreams she is having?
5. Where does Abby suggest the post-op fever is coming from in her patient in Chapter 9?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)