|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, how many times does the engineer tell Yakov he has been to America?
(c) Three times.
2. What does Abby learn V stands for in VMI?
3. Where does Yakov often play chess as described in Chapter 7?
(a) The deck.
(b) The navigator's quarters.
(c) The engine room.
(d) The kitchen.
4. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(b) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(c) He does not have enough money.
(d) He does not have beer.
5. Whose body do Mark and Abby learn was found in the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Aaron Levi.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
2. What does SICU stand for?
3. In Chapter 8, what does Nina want to know about the boy who donated a heart to her?
4. Who is Leonard Mapes?
5. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)