|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6 through 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is MICU?
(a) Modern Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Master Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Myopathic Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Medical Intensive Care Unit.
2. How does Mark decide to treat the post-op fever in Chapter 9?
(a) Another surgery.
(b) A wait and see approach.
(d) Broad spectrum antibiotics.
3. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
(b) He forces her into a ditch.
(c) He cross lanes of traffic.
(d) He stalls out in front of her.
4. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars.
(b) One hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
5. Who is Leonard Mapes?
(a) One of Abby's patients.
(b) The ambulance driver who delivered the heart for Josh O'Day.
(c) The doctor who delivers the donor heart for Nina Voss.
(d) The doctor performing Nina Voss' transplant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. Who arrives late at Dr. Archer's for the party in Chapter 3?
5. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)