|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
2. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(c) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
3. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Josh O'Day's parents.
4. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
(a) He cross lanes of traffic.
(b) He drives the wrong way on the highway.
(c) He forces her into a ditch.
(d) He stalls out in front of her.
5. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
5. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)