|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He does not want her organs donated.
(b) He wants a second opinion.
(c) He believes she will recover.
(d) He wants her to die naturally.
2. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
(b) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
3. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(b) Loyalty to the patient.
(c) Good surgical skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
2. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
3. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
4. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
5. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)