|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a direct donation?
(a) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(d) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
2. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Vivien Chao.
(b) Mark Hodell.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Bill Archer.
3. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A missing hand.
(b) A cataract.
(c) A missing foot.
(d) A club foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
2. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
3. What does SICU stand for?
4. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
5. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)