|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) At a disposition for a law suit.
(b) On a visit to her father's house.
(c) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(d) A party in college.
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She has to be at work in the morning.
(b) She is too close to stop.
(c) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
3. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
(a) Brain contusion.
(b) A broken skull.
(c) A midbrain hemorrhage.
(d) Brain swelling.
4. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
(a) A malpractice lawyer.
(b) A patient at Bayside.
(c) Abby's uncle.
(d) President of Bayside Hospital.
5. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from work.
(b) Returning from a two week vacation.
(c) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(d) Going home from a business trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is MICU?
2. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
3. Who is Mark Hodell?
4. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)