|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
2. Where is Yakov from?
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
(a) A club foot.
(b) A cataract.
(c) A missing hand.
(d) A missing foot.
4. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Josh O'Day's parents.
(b) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
5. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She is too young to die.
(b) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
(c) She needs a new heart at any cost.
(d) She needs to die faster.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
2. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
4. What is a direct donation?
5. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)