|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does SICU stand for?
(a) Special Intensive Care Unit.
(b) Second Intensive Care Unit.
(c) Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
(d) Spinal Intensive Care Unit.
2. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
3. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He wants her to die naturally.
(b) He wants a second opinion.
(c) He does not want her organs donated.
(d) He believes she will recover.
4. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(c) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(d) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
5. What is a direct donation?
(a) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(b) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(c) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(d) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
2. Who confronts Abby in the MICU in Chapter 5?
3. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)