|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(c) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(d) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
2. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
(a) Josh O'Day's parents.
(b) Dr. Bill Archer.
(c) Victor Voss, Nina's husband.
(d) Stewart Sussman, a lawyer.
3. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
4. What occupation does Yakov wish he was allowed to participate in?
(a) Pick pocketing.
(b) Fast Food.
5. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
(a) She needs to die faster.
(b) She is costing him too much money with her illness.
(c) She is too young to die.
(d) She needs a new heart at any cost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
2. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
3. What deformity does Yakov reveal he has?
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)