|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Nina Voss meet her husband Victor as discussed in Chapter 3?
2. What is a direct donation?
(a) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(d) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
3. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Ten thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Twenty thousand dollars.
4. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(c) Loyalty to the patient.
(d) Good surgical skills.
5. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(b) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
(c) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(d) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
2. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
4. What is the main topic of conversation between the men at Dr. Archer's party in Chapter 3?
5. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)