|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mark Hodell?
(a) An internist at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(b) The president of Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
(c) A surgeon at Mass Gen and Abby's boyfriend.
(d) A surgeon at Bayside and Abby's boyfriend.
2. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Ten thousand dollars.
3. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
(a) Bill Archer.
(b) Vivien Chao.
(c) Colin Wettig.
(d) Mark Hodell.
4. What is a direct donation?
(a) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(b) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(c) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
(d) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
5. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(b) He does not have enough money.
(c) He does not have beer.
(d) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
2. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
4. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
5. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)