|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(a) Loyalty to the patient.
(b) Good surgical skills.
2. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(b) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
(c) He does not have enough money.
(d) He does not have beer.
3. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
4. What is a direct donation?
(a) When you take an item to be donated directly to the donation site.
(b) When a patient decides who should get his stuff if he dies.
(c) When a doctor chooses who should get a patient's organs.
(d) A patient's family chooses who should get their loved one's organs.
5. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is first to jump to Abby's defense in Chapter 5 after she takes Karen Terrio to Mass Gen for transplant into Josh O'Day?
2. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
3. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
4. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
5. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)