|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Abby first meet Mr. Parr as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) A welcoming picnic for new house staff.
(b) At a disposition for a law suit.
(c) On a visit to her father's house.
(d) A party in college.
2. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
(a) She has to be at work in the morning.
(b) Tomorrow is her birthday.
(c) She is too close to stop.
(d) Tomorrow is her daughter's birthday.
3. Why does Karen Terrio tell the reader she is driving in the middle of the night?
(a) Going home from work.
(b) Returning from a two week vacation.
(c) Returning home from her Aunt Dorothy's funeral.
(d) Going home from a business trip.
4. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
(a) Abby's uncle.
(b) A malpractice lawyer.
(c) President of Bayside Hospital.
(d) A patient at Bayside.
5. Who does Mark suggest Vivien visit after her confrontation with Parr in Chapter 5?
(a) Josh O'Day.
(b) Nina Voss.
(c) Joe Terrio.
(d) Vivien Chao.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Abby DiMatteo believes is causing Karen Terrio's unresponsiveness?
2. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
3. How old does Yakov claim he was when he began smoking?
4. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
5. What does SICU stand for?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)