|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Nadiya and Gregor?
(a) Yakov's aunt and uncle.
(b) Strangers who have come to take the boys and get them adopted in America.
(c) Friends of Uncle Misha.
(d) The parents who have come to adopt Yakov and his three siblings.
2. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Mark Hodell.
3. Who is Jeremiah Parr?
(a) A patient at Bayside.
(b) Abby's uncle.
(c) President of Bayside Hospital.
(d) A malpractice lawyer.
4. Why does Aleksei go back into Uncle Misha's flat after Nadiya leads the boys outside?
(a) To get his favorite book.
(b) To get his stuffed animal.
(c) To say goodbye to Uncle Misha.
(d) To go to the bathroom.
5. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
(a) He wants a second opinion.
(b) He does not want her organs donated.
(c) He wants her to die naturally.
(d) He believes she will recover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
3. What mineral do the doctors inject into Karen Terrio's heart to stop it from beating in Chapter 4?
4. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
5. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)