|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 through 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the clerk refuse to sell beer to Vince Lawry?
(a) He does not have beer.
(b) Policy prevents him from selling beer to minors.
(c) He does not have enough money.
(d) Rules prevent him from selling beer to someone who is intoxicated.
2. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(a) Loyalty to the patient.
(d) Good surgical skills.
3. With whom does Vivien Chao argue Josh O'Day's need for the heart intended for Nina Voss?
(a) Dr. Colin Wettig.
(b) Dr. Aaron Levi.
(c) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(d) Dr. Bill Archer.
4. What oil painting in Dr. Archer's inner sanctum does Abby find herself studying in Chapter 3?
(a) Battle between Death and Physician.
(b) Painting of Dr. Salk.
(c) da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.
(d) da Vinci's Last Supper.
5. How much does Gregor offer to Uncle Misha in order to buy the boys from him?
(a) One hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty thousand dollars.
(c) Ten thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
2. Who convinces Joe Terrio at the end of Chapter 5 that mistakes were done in his wife's care at Bayside?
3. Why does Joe Terrio initially refuse to sign the forms to allow his wife's organs to be harvested?
4. What does Nina Voss overhear her husband saying to the doctors in Chapter 3?
5. What is MICU?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)