Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 through 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What one requirement is Abby told the transplant team is looking for in a new recruit?
(c) Loyalty to the patient.
(d) Good surgical skills.
2. What does Mary Allen's niece find among her mail when she returns home after Mary Allen's death in Chapter 12?
(a) Medical records proving Mary Allen did not have cancer.
(b) A check for a million dollars.
(c) A card from a malpractice lawyer.
(d) A note claiming her aunt's death was not natural.
3. In Chapter 7, from what port does the reader learn the freight ship is traveling?
4. Who is the surgeon at Mass Gen who will perform Josh O'Day's transplant?
(a) Dr. Mark Hodell.
(b) Dr. Nicholas Chance.
(c) Dr. Bill Archer.
(d) Dr. Ivan Tarasoff.
5. Why does Victor Voss remove the wildflowers Nina Voss has been admiring in her sick room in Chapter 18?
(a) He thinks she might have an allergic reaction.
(b) He dislikes their smell.
(c) He dislikes who sent them.
(d) He thinks they are not suited to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important question does Mark ask Abby in Chapter 12?
2. What topic does Abby suggest all doctors are afraid to discuss, as stated in Chapter 4?
3. Who refuses to leave Abby's bedside in Chapter 26?
4. Why do the nurses applaud Abby in Chapter 6?
5. How does Vince Lawry cause the accident that injures Karen Terrio?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)