|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 through 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many women, aside from Abby, are part of the medical staff attending a party at Dr. Archer's in Chapter 3?
2. Why does Judith slash a sleeve of her blouse in Chapter 11?
(a) It is a symbol of the violence that has invaded her life.
(b) It is a symbol of death.
(c) It is a symbol of the possibility of life renewed.
(d) It is a symbol of a heart cut by grief.
3. How many doctors are named in the lawsuit regarding the death of Karen Terrio as discussed in Chapter 6?
4. What reason does Abby believe the hospital decided to give Karen Terrio's heart to Nina Voss over Josh O'Day?
5. Why does Yakov tell Aleksei he no longer wants to be adopted by an American family in Chapter 14?
(a) He does not think he will like living in America.
(b) He believes his mother is looking for him.
(c) He does not think he can learn English.
(d) He wants to return to Uncle Misha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the sailboat Mark is racing in Chapter 10?
2. Who arrives late at Dr. Archer's for the party in Chapter 3?
3. Why does Katzka refuse to allow Abby to follow him into Amity Medical Supplies in Chapter 20?
4. What is a direct donation?
5. Why does Karen decide not to pull over and sleep despite her exhaustion?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)